I humbly sacrifice myself to Sherdog's epic shoopers

Is this a good idea?

• Total voters
Dat soul patch doe

175766952.jpg

This is a high-protein diet. What about salads?

Not against them, I'd happily eat one with some sliced chicken mixed in with ranch dressing.

But, in my Freightliner, I have a very small refrigerator, and everything I'd want in a salad takes up too much room.

you look exactly like what I always pictured minus the smile. and add some tears perhaps. no. definitely add tears.

congrats on the slim down buddeh. That's no easy feat.

carry on.

There are scales that can tell you your body fat percentage?? Is that a real thing?

There are scales that can tell you your body fat percentage?? Is that a real thing?
they also have wifi and bluetooth so they sync up with apps on your phone to track and monitor how well your exercising and working out. i think they start at like 70 or was it 170. but you can find them at cvs and walgreens too

Congrats on the weight loss, man. Get a hold of me whenever you need another order from my work!

Need advice on how to get leaner. I'm getting older and it's getting harder.
Lets start with some stretching exercises @Cint get the ole blood flow circulating in the back and hips.
enhanced-25038-1397069417-14.jpg

My bones are creeking, sounds like a 1920's opera. Lets take a rest @Cint and try again next year.

Five months, with several of cheat meals.

Can't deprive yourself for too long.

Nothing is more lame than being at a social or family gathering and having to say "I can't eat/drink that, it's not on my diet." As if I'm better than them for not eating food they made for me."

And sometimes I feel like eating pancakes, dammit.

Congrats, dude.

Not against them, I'd happily eat one with some sliced chicken mixed in with ranch dressing.

But, in my Freightliner, I have a very small refrigerator, and everything I'd want in a salad takes up too much room.

I tried the Atkins diet and it worked well. I need fiber so I don't get constipated. LOL

You look like that coach of GSP, I don't know the guys name so can't search to provide pics, I'm sure someone will help me out.. I think he is GSP's grappling and BJJ coach. I seen him before walk to the octagon with him.

Back