I Just Bet $150 on McGregor "TKO" to get $2550

money coulda been better spent on booze and hookers

Don't know what kind of hookers you are into, but subtract booze money and what's left isn't fit for public consumption mate.

The lines for this fight are beyond fucked.

I fucking HATE Conor, and know he has no business winning this fight, but still think he is going to win...........Money corrupts everything. This is a fucking joke of a fight.
you sound poor

No way does mcgregor win this fight. Mayweather by easy win.

Not worth betting on this shit.

I agree.

I don't trust online betting, especially with this betting volume. I've heard of sites not paying off in the past.

Plus there's too much of a circus atmosphere surrounding this fight.

I was thinking just now... guys, mcgregor DOESN'T have a puncher's chance. not only because mayweather is like a billion times better than him, but that mcgregor ISN'T a one punch KO fighter. he has a strong left hand, sure, but he DOESN'T KO people with one shot.

This.

People act like he sleeps everyone.

He's a TKO artist at best.

Plus there is no gnp in boxing.

Here's how it will happen. After a few mins (I don't know the round) ref will stop the contest because of multiple knockdowns and declare it TKO. Floyd's gonna cry and everyone will go crazy. Boxing will be dead.

Odds are not good enough for that and actually TKO is more possible. There will be mulitple knockdowns and the referee will stop it by declaring a TKO and that's it. Trust me on that.

I will bump this thread after the fight. McGregor is the GOAT in any combat sport. You'll see. You'll all see.
Oh don't worry, this thread will be bumped after the fight.

You wont win this bet, at least you didn't bet too much though

giphy.gif

Good luck with it.
People have made fortunes gambling.

TKO is a good bet for MMA, absolute shit bet for boxing.

Jesus the only way Conor can win is ko and you put tko?

Back