I just dont understand how Anderson Silva lost to Michael Bisping

I'm convinced this fight it what turned Bisping into a coward after he won the title via fluke and made him only want to fight geezers.

Yeah, I've been biased against Bisping because I don't like how he behaves, but I try to be objective. His punches always look so slow in there most of the time unless his opponents are plodders, ie Alan Belcher, Cung Le, Chris Leben, etc. GSP looked so much faster tonight, it's like how did Bisping ever land a punch on Silva, who was so amazing in his prime and didn't get hit by basically anyone. That result still makes no sense to me. Are steroids that much of a miracle drug that Silva is bad enough to get hit by Bisping's punches when he doesn't get to take them?

He got old and lost his chin, it happens to all fighters.

He only even landed that strike because Bisping made a big blunder. Kind of like Anderson's big blunder in not following up. Bisping still came back to win.

Anderson should take notes on killer instinct from GSP. Imo

Yeah, I've been biased against Bisping because I don't like how he behaves, but I try to be objective. His punches always look so slow in there most of the time unless his opponents are plodders, ie Alan Belcher, Cung Le, Chris Leben, etc. GSP looked so much faster tonight, it's like how did Bisping ever land a punch on Silva, who was so amazing in his prime and didn't get hit by basically anyone. That result still makes no sense to me. Are steroids that much of a miracle drug that Silva is bad enough to get hit by Bisping's punches when he doesn't get to take them?
Silva goofed off for two rounds and got dropped. Silva got serious and controlled then dropped him in the third, beat him in the fourth and then Silva acted like there was no clock in the fifth. Bisping didn't win (but respect for hanging in which is his thing) but Silva gave it away and opened the door to a champ fight.

Protect yourself at all times. It's not an ambiguous statement.
No its not.

And certain guys try to Ko guys as they touch gloves and others try to KO guys after a nut shot if the ref does not notice while others back off.

You may not see it as dirty if guys try to ko others at the glove touch or after a nut shot but I do. And when I see that Anderson SAW that Bisping thought the fight was paused and he used that to attack that is well within the rules but it is cheap. But I get it as Anderson showed he had nothing for Bisping in that fight outside that so grab what you can.

Following the Weidman losses, and the Diaz win, Silva entered a period of his fighting career known as "The fun phase." Winning was no longer important to him, instead he liked to experiment, and do things like try Burmese Boxing for a fight.

Yup. Amazing how fast he turned into a decisionator Post-Weidman. Fought like he literally didn't care anymore. Yet somehow that still didn't stop him from complaining when he lost the decisions, go figure.

Anderson lost via clowning. He has experience in that.

Carlos Newton...Newb, go suck a dick.

I realized that last night after logging off, haha. I thought you were trying to insult my intelligence so fired back accordingly.

Controversial decision.

Also he broke his leg in half. It's amazing that he's even still fighting.

Andy celebrated too early, lost focus for the remaining rounds, plus weird Bisping in England decisions

Andy would KO Bisping in a rematch, even now.
Not to mention Anderson doesn't have his old confidence.

Simple answer, age.

I know people always bring the fact that Bisping is also old into play, but fighters age differently. Yoel Romero wasn't taking the damage that Anderson Silva was in his 20's. Anderson is simple over the hill at this stage.

An over the hill Anderson Silva, on another day with different more rash refereeing would have won by Round 3 KO. Anderson won 2 rounds of that fight and did WAYYY more damage.

Michael Bisping won the contest, but Anderson won if we scored fights like PRIDE.

No argument that Anderson won using 10 point must system though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back