"I know nick diaz weakness" - greg jackson

Hurrr durrrr. Yeah thats why he won all those fights against a who's who of strikers. everyone just stood in front of him.

Maybe you didn't see the fights? He pushed them against the cage and threw a barrage of punches. It's what Nick does. Every time.

X3dJhyO.gif

Greg Jackson: "I know [GSP's opponents weakness]!"

"Take him down GSP! Hold him there! Great! Do Stuff! Yes!"

Greatest coach ever. He's like Seagal, or the Jordan's jump shot coach.

He's trying to get GSP to pay him a visit for de monies, whereas GSP no longer needs him.

Can you provide ANY video evidence of when GSP just laid on someone? Secondly, can you also provide and video evidence of him praying?

On UFC primetime it shows him having diner with his family and im pretty sure they say grace, so there is video evidence of GSP praying.

he has no footwork. use footwork. its that simple. greg, you arent smart

Who said anything about GSP? Also, Lay n' Pray is a figure of speech. Not literal praying.

Lay n' Pray is also something that happens way less then people think. I can't think of a time Nick lost to Lay n' Pray

Everyone knows Nicks weaknesses. He has no footwork, striking defense and he has no speed

Diaz weaknesses have been known. Its wrestlers period. He hasn't fought 1 in YEARS!!! Put pressure on him plant him on his back n gnp n he folds. Look at his 1st stint in the ufc for evidence. And anybody that says he has fought a legit wrestler since he left n went to SF are crazier than nick is.

Diaz weaknesses have been known. Its wrestlers period. He hasn't fought 1 in YEARS!!! Put pressure on him plant him on his back n gnp n he folds. Look at his 1st stint in the ufc for evidence. And anybody that says he has fought a legit wrestler since he left n went to SF are crazier than nick is.

This. It's obvious.

I hope GSP understands what Jackson is doing to his legacy with these pathetic game plans he might retire with a lot of "wins' in his record books but he won't have the respect of the fans

I hope GSP understands what Jackson is doing to his legacy with these pathetic game plans he might retire with a lot of "wins' in his record books but he won't have the respect of the fans

He'll just have to live with that while he's counting all his money.

Weed.

But yea, everyone does at this point. The Diaz's bothers past fights have kinda shown the blueprint

The fact that Nick isn't as skilled as he is given credit for? Bad TDD, mediocre BJJ, crappy boxing with terrible striking defense. He relies too much on his chin, cardio, and aggression (which are excellent by the way).

Back