I legit feel sad for Artem

Imagine being Artem, training with your buddy McGregor hoping to both make it big. McGregor turns into the biggest MMA star in the history of the sport while Artem gets two shots on TUF (thanks to Conor), and loses the finals.

Artem goes on to get some more UFC fights because of Conor, cant capitalize on any of them except for 1. Guy is 13-14 and making like 20K a fight while his bestfriend made 100 million on his last fight. Artem must be feeling like shit. Now he wants to leave UFC and box Malignaggi??? Trying to follow McGregors path. That must be hard. Its like being the unsuccessful little brother of Conor.

<2>

conor is just keeping him around to use as a punchbag

At least Artem got his UFC chances to make that 20k a fight.

Imaging coming up together and Conor is a global superstar and Artem ended up in KOTC or fighting in some Irish high school gymnasium.

Say what you want, but Artem is one tough SOB. Dude survived an extinction event that killed off every single one of his ancestors.

RIP Artem Senior

Last edited:
Don't worry to much TS,I'm sure he will find success in boxing with that t-Rex reach .

I like to call this.........welcome the real world where everyone doesn't get a trophy for just showing up.

Don't. He's gotten a lot of opportunities to do the job he loves and make good money doing it. He happy for him.

So he got about 3 times the standard opportunity as the average UFC fighter and that should earn him pity lol....Seriously this guy has got nothing but second chances lol.... fucks up his stint on TUF in the first round but gets a gimme cus of the dumbest wild card selection of all time.....drops to a losing record at least twice in his ufc tenure..... and still gets to headline an event, which he of course squanders lol.

Last edited:
He's the worst fighter the UFC has seen since the dark ages and the only reason he's there is cus he's the butt buddy of the UFC's #1 money maker lol....Like is there honestly anyone who thinks Artem is in the ufc on his own merit lol?

He doesn't belong in the UFC and it's that simple. It's just a slap to the face to the people who legitimately deserve to be there.

Chris Avila.

Going by you then, 80% of WMMA should be cut. Along with about 25% of various men fighters. Don't just shit on Artem. Be fair.

I agree TS, I feel bad for him too. Maybe he will be a great coach?

Imagine being Artem, training with your buddy McGregor hoping to both make it big. McGregor turns into the biggest MMA star in the history of the sport while Artem gets two shots on TUF (thanks to Conor), and loses the finals.

Artem goes on to get some more UFC fights because of Conor, cant capitalize on any of them except for 1. Guy is 13-14 and making like 20K a fight while his bestfriend made 100 million on his last fight. Artem must be feeling like shit. Now he wants to leave UFC and box Malignaggi??? Trying to follow McGregors path. That must be hard. Its like being the unsuccessful little brother of Conor.

<2>

I feel bad for kids with cancer. I don't feel bad for a fighter who is living his dream but isn't as great as Conor McGregor. Hard times, bro.

<2>

WTF????? Lobov's got one of the best gigs ever. Best friend with a guy who just made $100 million + international superstardom...and is still a true, loyal friend....helping his short, stumping arms out by getting him fights from Dana, etc. Hell, McGregor with his antics during that fight, greatly elevated it's entertainment values for way more than what it was worth, being the stanky prelims of Free Fight Night.

Holy shit is McGregor going to bat for his friend. This is a freakin' true friend right here. Besides, dudes like Lobov who goes into each fight with a kill or be killed attitude like this....just about every time, deserves to stay.

Just pray that the baby doesn't come out with t-rex arms....
000ddd4e-800.jpg

As soon as the fight started almost instantly he got hit with a body kick and I knew right then it was going to be a bad night for Artem.

He acted like it didn't hurt but you could see he was shocked and tried to play it off.

Not long after his whole face was bloodied up. He's got the balls but not the skill to be in the UFC.

His little arms also bother me whilst watching.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back