i live in miami and im not evacuating during hurricane irma..ask me anything

And these are my hands, now shut the hell up

Already tornadoes wrecking shit with Irma

dang that looks bad... I saw another video from it and the torando was throwing sharks around from the ocean

dang that looks bad... I saw another video from it and the torando was throwing sharks around from the ocean
What an absolute nightmare. I could probably ko upwards of 4 sharks on land (1-2 in water) but anything more than that and I'm gonna have to break out the brass knuckles and switchblade. In fact I should probably do that anyways now that I think about it

@faustian be like

5256323-5208424-5454946554-9erfh.gif

Be safe bro.

Last edited:
The sad part is that driving out at this point is essentially impossible. You have to do it earlier. At this point there's no gas for miles and miles and the highways are bumper to bumper even at night. For almost 400 miles. (there's no other way out of South Florida than to go North)

If you're going to leave at this point you need to book a flight immediately.
I was in Tuscaloosa in 2011 when a breakout of F5 tornados swept through the south. Luckily my apartment wasn't damaged but the city basically shut down from damage. I'll never forget driving home to Atlanta that next morning just watching my gas gauge slowly tick down with no stations having any fuel. It was such a hopeless feeling just knowing that when I ran out there'd be nothing I could do and I'd just be stranded on I-20 hundreds of miles from home. Thankfully I found a station right at the last minute. There for a bit though I felt like I was in Mad Max or something.

Are you just looking for a chance to legally shoot someone?

From what I've heard by those in the know, hurricane jose is supposedly going to uproot Irma before tomorrow evening and literally backpack on top of her cause portions of the upper-most levels of jose to reach into the ionosphere meaning that the down force created by both eyes will be equivalent to two to three hiroshimas. Be safe OP
Da fuck?<Eek2.0>

Disappointed you're not ignoring the evacuation notice and recording your story in pics for us as sherdog people's reporter on the scene.

Not to be a prick but I thought America was a first world country with first world building codes. The damage you get reminds me of the Philippines or another 3rd word country after a cyclone.

Also you guys seem to go to water quicker than a weak drinks ice in the sun. WTF, man up. With a house you can trust you clean up, buy supplies and batten down the hatches. I mentioned the roof/pressure problem but what the fuck do I know I'm not from the US, maybe its because ours spin the other direction but my mum was 73 and it worked for her and all her family.

The alternative is to get caught isolated on a patch of high ground rapidly disappearing around you as the storm surge keeps pushing the water level up, good fucking plan.

Not to be a prick but I thought America was a first world country with first world building codes. The damage you get reminds me of the Philippines or another 3rd word country after a cyclone.

Also you guys seem to go to water quicker than a weak drinks ice in the sun. WTF, man up. With a house you can trust you clean up, buy supplies and batten down the hatches. I mentioned the roof/pressure problem but what the fuck do I know I'm not from the US, maybe its because ours spin the other direction but my mum was 73 and it worked for her and all her family.

The alternative is to get caught isolated on a patch of high ground rapidly disappearing around you as the storm surge keeps pushing the water level up, good fucking plan.
{<huh}

Florida building codes are among the strictest on the planet

They cause damage in Australia as well.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyclone_Yasi

Need pics of some sort to verify authentication of this post. That being said of provides, this post could be epic as fuck.

Back