I live in Thailand ask me anything (Thailand brahs gtfih)

Oeshon

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Saw the other threads on Korea and China, so figured I'd chip in and handle the Thai side of things. Have at it.

Are there as many ladyboys as the hangover 2 would lead me to believe? If so how much money do I have to raise to send @Zer there?

Are there as many ladyboys as the hangover 2 would lead me to believe? If so how much money do I have to raise to send @Zer there?

Yep, there are a ton of mangirls floating about. It is a normal thing here. The manager at my condo is a ladyboy. They won't mind your cash. Silicone titties and fake holes ain't cheap to make. Also gotta shave down those adam apples!

How serious is Muay Thai taken there? And how are the top fighters treated?

FB_IMG_15007252046260212.jpg Are the ladyboys there beautiful? Do they look like these?FB_IMG_15010722819576647.jpg

How serious is Muay Thai taken there? And how are the top fighters treated?

It is huge and Thais take a lot of national pride in it. It is more popular with working class and older generation than younger generations or middle/upper class.

Football is by far the biggest sport in Thailand.

Being a pro muay thai fighter is nowhere near as crazy as it would to be a pro football star here. In comparison to other sports and actors/music, fighters definitely get the shaft. You have some guys that do well and have a large public appeal, but there are also a lot of great fighters that aren't really national stars or celebs. I guess compare it to a guy like Jose Aldo. Not too many people outside those who watch MMA will know him. Buakaw is huge though.

View attachment 258649 Are the ladyboys there beautiful? Do they look like these?View attachment 258647

Ladyboys are a mixed bag. There are some that are very difficult to tell and look great, but there are also a lot of disgustingly tall manbeasts in drag. One thing you don't tend to see is short ladyboys though. They are all average height or taller. I think all the short ones just become gay instead.

Ladyboys are a mixed bag. There are some that are very difficult to tell and look great, but there are also a lot of disgustingly tall manbeasts in drag. One thing you don't tend to see is short ladyboys though. They are all average height or taller. I think all the short ones just become gay instead.
Ok last question can you pyhsicaly spot the difference between a filipino or thai based on their looks?

Ok last question can you pyhsicaly spot the difference between a filipino or thai based on their looks?

Yeah, it is very easy most of the time. Thais have a lot of similar facial features. I like to think of it like Mr Potato head. They just mix and match the different pieces to make a face. You very often can see someone else's mouth or eyes on another girl over here. Much more so than other places I've been (Myanmar is WAY more facially varied for example).

The other big tell is something I like to call "flipper eyes". A lot of filipina have these eyes with bags under them.

janelle-mae-frayna-091316.jpg

Do they still sell M-150 energy drink? That stuff is like rocket fuel

I was being facetious.

Just like you did at Oz? Go to jungle asia to make it big? ;)

Serious question: What's your take on Thailand's WW2 stance & their pride on being "unconquered"?

Oz is great and I travel there every so often. Going to be back over there for a month over the summer. No way I'm heading back over there now in the middle of winter. Too fooking cold. Living in Asia def. adds an inch to your game. Perks of being a whitey.

Most Thais know very little about WW2 and their role in history. It is more a symptom of the bigger issue of collectivism and nationalism that is drummed into all Thais from an early age. I visited Kanchanaburi with some Thai friends to go hang out at the waterfalls there and they didn't know anything about history of the river kwai and hellfire pass. Thais believe that the King does what is in the best interest for Thais, so they don't ever morally question their geopolitical decisions in WW2 or the ramifications.

As for being unconquered, that isn't really true. Thailand was never colonized by a foreign power, but it was invaded and had their capital city sacked by Burma. This is one of the reasons why the capital city was moved from Ayutthaya to Krung Thep (Bangkok). They still have the statues with severed heads in Ayutthaya and it is a very sore spot for Thais. Easy way to piss a Thai off is to bring up this. They still hold the grudge to this day and take a lot of pride in being 'better' than Burma now and reflecting back to that moment.

You can check it out on wiki - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burmese–Siamese_War_(1765–67)

Do they still sell M-150 energy drink? That stuff is like rocket fuel

Yep. I sometimes buy that and the packaged jelly at 7/11. I take it across the street to the girl who makes fruit shakes and get her to blend it all together with ice. Pretty legendary lol.

Are you Hi So ?

I grew up on a farm in Australia and my parents are Irish immigrants. I couldn't care less for caste systems or status. I hang with both crowds. Some of my friends make $500 a month, and others are literally billionaires (at least the sons/airs to billions anyway). Asia is weird in that you tend to meet both super rich and super poor people. I didn't know anyone who was a billionaire or from a billionaire family until I moved here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back