'I shot a whole family of baboons'

if the next "big animal" will maul him ( or stomp or bite him), I doubt I will have sorrow.

Why care? It's a bunch of baboons in a country you'll probably never go to.

The internet has you worried about shit you wouldn't even know about without it.
Those baboons could save your life if you were over there dying of thirst.

Start watching from 1:14 minute

poor monkey, hand trapped. to dumb to let go. leads human to his water hole. forgets he is captive and just eats the salt in the heat of the day with no water near him tied to a tree....

I honestly don't care. I'll always put people over animals. I would drink their blood and eat them.
Yeah, this looks real.

I honestly don't care. I'll always put people over animals. I would drink their blood and eat them.
Yeah, this looks real.
A person opposing the wanton killing of animals does not mean said person is putting animals above people or on par with people. Do you really think all the people here in America who support humane treatment of animals put animals above people or on par?

This guy wasn't hunting them for food or defending himself or others . He killed them just for jollies.

That is a clip from a famous comedic documentary ; comedic is the operative word here.

People who supports trophy hunting should be hunted by animals.

Hunting animals should be illegal except for food.

What if the animals are not endangered and are killed humanely?

What if the animals are pests/invasive species?

1. Fvck that guy.

2.Wanton killing of animals for fun is sociopathic behavior.

3. Ppl who think that because something is legal, means it cannot be immoral are retarded. Plenty of things are/were legal yet considered immoral or unethical by societal standards.

4. People who think that there is something wrong at being put off by ppl flying to foreign lands to kill animals for fun are also retarded and/or sociopaths themselves.

5. Ppl who try to make stupid equivalences to justify this sociopathic hobby are also retarded (herpderp...you eat plants right? So you're killing plants. Or herpderp...you spray bug spray to kill insect pests right? So what's the difference btwn that and killing a lion?)

Last edited:

I do support it. It gives more money to support their preservation than you give.

Unless you’re a vegetarian then you’re the cunt actually. Lol hunters are cunts but I spend tons of my non disposable income on factory farmed meat.....lol.
I'm a vegetarian and I say they're cunts. So are penguins...

<JonesLaugh>

Killing small animals can be an indicator of a serial killer, but for some reason killing animals for sport is fine. Derp!

<{outtahere}>

hunt30n-9-web.jpg

Last edited:
Hunting to put food on the table is different than hunting for fun.
I highly doubt this guy at the entire family of baboons he killed, or ate atleast a portion of the kill.
Whats wrong with hunting for fun

It makes him an asshole. His employer might see it as bad P.R. to employ such a person. Just as the employers of all those Becky decided to terminate them after their racial harassment became public.
I don't believe this is a paid position. So no need to defend him because this is how he makes money.

'I shot a whole family of baboons'

I don't like Trudeau either but that seemed a little harsh

Baboons. Such majestic creatures.

Fuckers are something out of a nightmare.

It's only the cute fuzzy animals that should be left alone! The ugly slimy ones we dont like like roaches should be freely killed tho

If you posted a news story about a guy taking a flame thrower into the sewers and killed thousands of roaches or rats no one would give a shit.

Not sure what the problem is. Its not like he illegally hunted in Idaho, he was hunting in Africa legally. Why should I be mad? Baboons are assholes anyways.
Kafir Kun I literally shot my coffee right out my nose onto my iPad with this one lmao. Thanks for the laugh

I remember baboons screaming from ridges as if they were warning every animal in the valley I was hunting.

Guy probably got pissed of at them

Back