'I shot a whole family of baboons'

These people have to be mentally ill, not to mention incredibly unintelligent. Why would someone in his line of work go online and admit to doing this? Vanity!

About the leopard he killed, he said:
"The leopard is one of the big 5, as in one of the 5 animals in Africa that will kill you before you can kill it," he wrote. "Crazy cool animal."

https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-...=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1539483361

You're shocked that a dude who works for the Fish and Game Commission in Idaho is a hunter?! LOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

It's only the cute fuzzy animals that should be left alone! The ugly slimy ones we dont like like roaches should be freely killed tho

My pet roach just told me to tell you to fuck off, you anthropocentric sadist.

Lol. Liberals talking about morals. Classic.

Liberals are the only party in America with any semblance of morals. Care to debate it?

Let’s start by reading the douchebag conservative responses to this thread

What do you mean??? Let’s look at the facts here:
-he broke no laws
-he did follow the standard of the country he was in by hunting legally.

So how does this information bring into question his ability to do his job?

Beheadings are a legal form of killing many places. You guys and your mental gymnastics to show how shitty of humans you are is something to behold lol

Lol @ people calling anyone who opposes this a liberal.

I'm as conservative as it gets on Sherdog and I would put a bullet in his head if the law permitted it.

I'm as conservative as it gets on Sherdog and I would put a bullet in his head if the law permitted it.

I would argue that most of these people siding with the hunter are only siding with the hunter because it “triggers” libs. Nice to see there are still true conservatives out there. Props to you

There's nothing objectively wrong with what he's done. You may disagree with hunting but nothing objectively wrong with it.

There most certainly is.

Killing an animal for fun is disgusting. The offenders should be shot as well.

There most certainly is.

Killing an animal for fun is disgusting. The offenders should be shot as well.

What makes it worse is that these particular animals are almost as close to humans as we can get. Shows you how many conservatives really view life...

They don’t give a shit about killing of any animal or species. The only reason they care about abortion is because, libz and jeebus

Beheadings are a legal form of killing many places. You guys and your mental gymnastics to show how shitty of humans you are is something to behold lol

If I’m a shitty human and this hunter is a shitty human than the majority of people onntjenafticsn continent arenshitty humans too because hunting like this takes place across the African continent by the locals.

Seems like you’re actually the shitty human.

I think hunting is a noble pursuit. I even understand trophy hunting to an extent if someone wants to hunt a big male lion or something...but at some point, in cases like his, it's just some ass that likes killing shit for the sake of killing. I don't see how anyone wouldn't see that as weird.

So you condone murder because you don’t like what the guy did.....and he’s the piece of shit lol.

So you condone murder because you don’t like what the guy did.....and he’s the piece of shit lol.
You see no difference between killing a family of animals for no reason who did nothing wrong, to killing a person who kills for fun?

Cool story, bro.

This guy may be an ass but there's way too many people in here that don't get hunting.

You see no difference between killing a family of animals for no reason who did nothing wrong, to killing a person who kills for fun?

Cool story, bro.

Imagine typing that and hitting post. The mental illness it must take to actually hope for the death of a human being for going hunting.

I bet you’re a really happy well adjusted person...

You guys sure are worked up over the killing of a bunch of baboons . . . it's not something I'd consider hunting, but I'm not going to proclaim this hunter as some evil person.

And then go bash Christians like some on here because they take a similar stand against abortion, etc.

Imagine typing that and hitting post. The mental illness it must take to actually hope for the death of a human being for going hunting.

I bet you’re a really happy well adjusted person...
Hunting for food and hunting just to kill something are two vastly different things.

So if I decide to go out and hunt a few people for fun, that's cool with you?

Hunting for food and hunting just to kill something are two vastly different things.

So if I decide to go out and hunt a few people for fun, that's cool with you?

Is that a serious question??? Hunting people???? Like I said, mental illness.

Mental illness?

Which mental illness do I have?

Hard to say, I’m not a psychologist but something is definetly fucking wrong with you because you can’t seem to see the difference between hunting animals and hunting human beings. Maybe you should join ISIS, you’d get to live out your sick fantasies.

Back