Social I still don't understand why slavery is blamed on white Americans

Those evil West African slaver tribes just upped and forced all those poor Americans to change their society to enable the full exploitation of the enslaved blacks.

Bastardos.

<mma1>

Again, those people are gone. Long dead.

Yep never said otherwise. I'm just stating where the blame goes and it's not only the people involved in the initial sale.

I learned about slaves, slavery and the slave trade in elementary school. Most everyone I know did. Were you just not paying attention or did you go to a shitty school?

Well did your school teach you that slavery was all white peoples fault and that it had never occurred anywhere else before?

Mine didn't. So I'm having trouble following the strawman arguments the OP is complaining about.

Well did your school teach you that slavery was all white peoples fault and that it had never occurred anywhere else before?

Mine didn't. So I'm having trouble following the strawman arguments the OP is complaining about.
I'm interested in reading more about how your schools taught slavery from elementary through high school.

So wait, If slavery never happened, these black people would have it better in Africa?

No because thats not how it was. We learned how Europeans bought slaves from the africans. It was equal opportunity. We also learned about the Irish political prisoners being sold into servitude. Its funny how the people most up in arms about slavery also seem to know none of its history. Maybe its you that needs an education.

I believe we went into specifics about slavery in the 7th grade.

any earlier seems to early.

Pretty sure all those white slave owners are dead and have been for quite some time. What is your plan to punish them?

Pretty sure I never said anything about current white Americans having anything to do with slavery.

Nice strawman.

No because thats not how it was. We learned how Europeans bought slaves from the africans. It was equal opportunity. We also learned about the Irish political prisoners being sold into servitude. Its funny how the people most up in arms about slavery also seem to know none of its history. Maybe its you that needs an education.

Read closer dipshit.

My school never taught that all white people were bad when discussing slavery. Never heard that train of thought in any part of my education from primary to the doctorate level. The only people I hear claiming that this is some educational benchmark, are republicans who seem really interested in just deflecting the topic.

So again, when were you ever hit with the indoctrination you are crying about that none of us were ever exposed to?

Thats not what I asked you.

By asking the question "Who do you want punished since all the white slavers are dead" - You're implying I want someone (white people now) somehow punished for slavery that happened in the past.

When I never said or even implied that.

I just simply refuted the OP's premise that white slave owner's role is absolved because others in different parts of the world also sold slaves.

Last edited:
Read closer dipshit.

My school never taught that all white people were bad when discussing slavery. Never heard that train of thought in any part of my education from primary to the doctorate level. The only people I hear claiming that this is some educational benchmark, are republicans who seem really interested in just deflecting the topic.

So again, when were you ever hit with the indoctrination you are crying about that none of us were ever exposed to?
Why do you believe this would "hurt my feelings" as you said in the post I quoted? I know what you're trying to do. Paint yourself as enlightened and people like me as beneath you when all you do is display your own ignorance.

So wait, If slavery never happened, these black people would have it better in Africa?
Classic mouth breather take.

Did it ever occur to you that if Europe didn't rape and colonize Africa for over 2 centuries it wouldn't be in the condition that its in? Or do you just believe black people are genetically inferior?

Back