I totally agree with Dana White about Woodley

Woodley ends up fighting the top contender in a relatively timely fashion so its fine for the fans but I get Dana's frustration

He has a champ who is a horribly bad draw who has no interest in having an exciting fight who is also difficult to deal with. Constantly demanding to fight non contenders because he deserves money fight.

No Tyron you deserve to fight the no 1 contender. Everytime you act like a diva and then cave you look stupid. Just skip the bullshit and build your legacy in the octagon.

If Dana want to get rid of T-Wood, I know a guy.

gsp-4.jpg
That guys scared shitless of Woodly. Plus idk how tight he is with Dana anymore after he screwed him over. Dana served up Bisping on platter for him and GSP thanks him by running for the hills while simultaneously asking for seconds.

Last edited:
He took no real damage. He should have been back in there by the end of the year.
no damage? He literally busted his hand smashing Tills face. It's way to to soon to be bitching.

I agree with Dana to a certain extent. Tyron constantly shoots himself in the foot by complaining. If he had a fight signed and lined up, even if it was March it would be fine. What he does is avoid for 2 months then he agrees to a fight for 4-6 weeks later. It makes him look bad for 2/3rd of the year and is unfair to his opponent who doesn't get the same amount of time to prepare.

Woodley was ready to fight Colby. Colby is the reason why it ended up being Till.

He literally fought 4 months ago. I guarantee he'll have another fight before May.

Woodley only fought consistently when he was broke. He took nearly two years off before winning the belt, and needed cash badly. So he fought 4x in a 13 month period, and that's it.

Woodley is doing the same thing he did in 2017, and the same thing Rose Namajunas is doing now. Using surgery or "traumatic experiences" to sit out for over-extended periods of time (Woodley could have easily fought in January 2019, even with the thumb surgery). They are refusing to even talk about contenders and are avoiding fights.

Even if a fighter has just finished a rehab period, they can commit to an opponent and a general time frame. Both Woodley and Namajunas could EASILY agree to defend their belts against specific fighters in the new year.

Nothing is stopping Tyrun Duckley from agreeing to fight in March/April right now. The fact that he's not doing that, just shows that he has no intention of fighting until forced to.

Dana booked 4 title fights between two cards. This isn't on Tyron its on the UFC's shortsighted thinking

Woodley only fought consistently when he was broke. He took nearly two years off before winning the belt, and needed cash badly. So he fought 4x in a 13 month period, and that's it.

Woodley is doing the same thing he did in 2017, and the same thing Rose Namajunas is doing now. Using surgery or "traumatic experiences" to sit out for over-extended periods of time (Woodley could have easily fought in January 2019, even with the thumb surgery). They are refusing to even talk about contenders and are avoiding fights.

Even if a fighter has just finished a rehab period, they can commit to an opponent and a general time frame. Both Woodley and Namajunas could EASILY agree to defend their belts against specific fighters in the new year.

Nothing is stopping Tyrun Duckley from agreeing to fight in March/April right now. The fact that he's not doing that, just shows that he has no intention of fighting until forced to.
Well hopefully by the time 2019 rolls around we'll get a word on his next fight. According to Woodley he really wants to fight Colby so I guess take that how you want to. If Woodley fought only cause he needed money well he'll definitely need more so I bet he will have another scheduled soon. I'm not a Woodley fan by any means but I have admired how frequent he has been fighting so far.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back