"I wasn't taking his neck, I would have taken his soul" - Robbie on Conor back in 2016

Imagine how terrified Conor would be if he hit Robbie with his overrated left hand, that can’t even drop an old drunk guy in the bar, n the sees this:

CalmEnergeticBee-size_restricted.gif

He would probably just drop on the floor n start tapping

Even Woodley looks terrified lol

Imagine 2016 Robbie versus Conor. Robbie would have made it an extended beating and wouldn't of gone for the submissions like Diaz did. Safe to say it would have been a sacrifice to the JBG.

tenor.gif

Who cares , Robbie looked like a punching bag in his Colby and RDA fights. He absorbed 1000 strikes between those too..

Even Woodley looks terrified lol

Imagine 2016 Robbie versus Conor. Robbie would have made it an extended beating and wouldn't of gone for the submissions like Diaz did. Safe to say it would have been a sacrifice to the JBG.

tenor.gif

As badass as lawler was/is, his voice is just too high-pitched to sound intimidating. I think Claudia Gadhela has a lower voice.

Robbie looked a bit triggered to me which means Conor would have gotten into his head. Lawler is used to everyone respecting him.

But then again, it might have been just Robbie’s anti-social vibe that made him respond that way which would mean a serious war against Conor in the cage.

Remember, only reason Conor moved to 170 was to save a card...No fighters wouldve done that. Especially after he moved to 155 from 145 prior..

Conor saved the entire card, and Nate wouldve been long forgotten about, had Conor not fought him. Conor is too small to fight at 170, period.

yes all bless king conor the great white saviour of cards
putting his life on the risk agianst a man tree times his size

You saying he was on the juice?
I’m saying you can’t compare a fighter from 2016 to now. Shit changes, they get older, etc.

His last fight he looked rough but I’m not implying he was on anything. Where the hell did you get that assumption?

I probably would've favored Conor, given Lawler's subsequent performances.

This was before we realized Conor could only beat people smaller than him.

Its robbie so theres the 40% chance he doesnt show up for no reason as well

As badass as lawler was/is, his voice is just too high-pitched to sound intimidating. I think Claudia Gadhela has a lower voice.
I mean, Mike Tyson has a laughable voice but was the most feared man on the planet. Kinda funny actually to have a dude with that kinda voice that nobody would dare say a word about it to them.

Woodley took his soul
RDA and Colby turned him into a punching bag for 5 rounds.

Since he lost the belt 3 years ago he's been a shadow

This was before we realized Conor could only beat people smaller than him.
I remember the Robbie - Conor fight rumors. Conor fanboys were saying there was no way Robbie could take that Mystical left. They were saying Conor had an iron chin and were fantasizing about matchups at 185 too.

Then Conor got dropped by a smooth 1-2 and tapped out, and most of those posters scuttled back into whatever basements they crawled out of. Man that was a miserable time to read Sherdog.

I remember the Robbie - Conor fight rumors. Conor fanboys were saying there was no way Robbie could take that Mystical left. They were saying Conor had an iron chin and were fantasizing about matchups at 185 too.

Then Conor got dropped by a smooth 1-2 and tapped out, and most of those posters scuttled back into whatever basements they crawled out of. Man that was a miserable time to read Sherdog.

yeah robbie who had fought melvin manhoff and other killers but couldnt have taken they left of conor fuck they were/are deluded

Back