Social 'I will never vote Biden': Some Muslims Americans feel betrayed over Israel

White Whale

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/20...ns-rage-biden-michigan-israel-gaza-rcna121513

'I will never vote Biden': Some Muslim Americans in a key swing state feel betrayed by the president

As President Joe Biden declared unwavering support for Israel in the days after Hamas’ terror attack in Israel, Ahmad Ramadan, a former Biden adviser now leading coalition efforts for the Michigan Democratic Party, called the state party chair to raise the alarm about what he was hearing.

Muslim and Arab Americans say their support was critical to Biden’s winning Michigan in 2020. Some warn they won’t back him again over his blanket support for Israel.

Michigan has one of the largest Muslim and Arab American populations in the country, and they say their support for Biden was instrumental to putting him over the top in the critical swing state in 2020. But now, Ramadan and other Democratic leaders in the state were hearing nothing but frustration with Biden- and threats to not vote for him again.

In a series of more than a dozen roundtable discussions with Muslim community leaders in the two weeks since the Oct. 7 attack by Hamas, Ramadan said the main takeaway is that “people are very disappointed.” They say they “will not forget what President Biden did and why he lied to them,” he added.

“President Biden won with historic numbers in 2020. And I was proud to represent that, but the last two weeks have really shifted things,” Ramadan said. “I’ve also been getting calls from people saying, ‘I have blood on my hands because I got people out to support him during that campaign.'”

This is not good news for Biden he could lose Michigan if Muslims refuse to vote for him.

There is no way to appease e everyone in this conflict which is why the US should not get involved.

Some are saying they will vote Republican because at least they are honest about their support for Israel. Democrats might want to force Biden to step down so they can promote someone else.

When I stop to fill up with gas, I never see Biden bumper stickers on any cars.
I always see Biden stickers at the gas station, but it's usually because I'm the one that put them there. So fucking funny every single time.

biden-i-did-that-stickers.jpg

Soooo, who are the alternatives that won't fit that narrative? We get Bozo and Bozo 2 in the upcoming election again.

With Big Gretch at the helm, Michigan will "vote" whichever way is predetermined... I can't see a time when Detroit doesn't vote democrat but it would be nice...

Vote for reps and be happy.
Donald too doesn't cares about you and history will repeat.
Why not.
Populism and dumb electorate will work.

Both Reps and Dems are supporting U.S MIC and with this also Israel.

Israel gets 1 as assistance and places orders for 5 or 10....

It always will be like this ...does not matter will you elect as POTUS Dem or Rep candidate. Game over and good bye .

And if you think that any republican won't go all-in for Israel? Put the hookah pipe down and take two steps back.
reluctantly came in here to say this. Although I'm not a fan of dementia Joe, I don't think Mr. Orange would do much difference since Israel is a strong ally.

Edit: although there are COUNTLESS people in the youtube comment sections saying this attack/battle would never have happened if Trump was president. Many lefties came out to refute this idea back in February 2022 when Russia invaded. Now those same lefties.... are being very silent.

Back