Social 'I will never vote Biden': Some Muslims Americans feel betrayed over Israel

I always see Biden stickers at the gas station, but it's usually because I'm the one that put them there. So fucking funny every single time.

biden-i-did-that-stickers.jpg
Passing fake news check? Right now I paid 3:26 a gallon. That a little less 4.25.

If we are not doing anything related to topic here you go.

We have been slaves to Israel since its creation. Neither party cares about America first. It's all about protecting Israel at all costs.

Yeah, definitely go ahead and vote for the guy whose son in law is Jewish and promotes an Israel First settlement.

<Manning1>
Biden's son is married to a Jewish woman and Joe Biden said he is a Zionist.

Muslims in NA need a grass roots approach to influencing the left wing parties for a more balanced ME approach. They have their work cut out for them as the pro-Israel/zionist lobby wields massive influence/control of our society

Get over the whole anyone but trump thing and just look this biden run. This has been a disaster he has to be top 5 worst president ever

It stopped being funny after the first 100 times, then it started being funny again when a bunch of crybaby libs complained about it

Wrong... It was never not funny.

Like any other U.S president or candidate would've done anything differently.

True... But Democrats have virtue signaled for years that they support muslim causes. And Muslims believe the "The Enemy of my Enemy is My Friend".

Muslims are the just the most recent in a long line of "victims" to be disappointed by Democrat False Promises.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/20...ns-rage-biden-michigan-israel-gaza-rcna121513

'I will never vote Biden': Some Muslim Americans in a key swing state feel betrayed by the president

As President Joe Biden declared unwavering support for Israel in the days after Hamas’ terror attack in Israel, Ahmad Ramadan, a former Biden adviser now leading coalition efforts for the Michigan Democratic Party, called the state party chair to raise the alarm about what he was hearing.

Muslim and Arab Americans say their support was critical to Biden’s winning Michigan in 2020. Some warn they won’t back him again over his blanket support for Israel.

Michigan has one of the largest Muslim and Arab American populations in the country, and they say their support for Biden was instrumental to putting him over the top in the critical swing state in 2020. But now, Ramadan and other Democratic leaders in the state were hearing nothing but frustration with Biden- and threats to not vote for him again.

In a series of more than a dozen roundtable discussions with Muslim community leaders in the two weeks since the Oct. 7 attack by Hamas, Ramadan said the main takeaway is that “people are very disappointed.” They say they “will not forget what President Biden did and why he lied to them,” he added.

“President Biden won with historic numbers in 2020. And I was proud to represent that, but the last two weeks have really shifted things,” Ramadan said. “I’ve also been getting calls from people saying, ‘I have blood on my hands because I got people out to support him during that campaign.'”

This is not good news for Biden he could lose Michigan if Muslims refuse to vote for him.

There is no way to appease e everyone in this conflict which is why the US should not get involved.

That's what you leftys get voting for a psycho war mongering idiot.

The House passed a bill to prevent oil companies from price gouging us. But, of course, Republicans killed it in the Senate.

You have any fucking clue what happened the last time a Democrat President tried to implement prices controls on oil and gas?

Durrrrr.....

If he's paying more than that, then chances are he's in California... Where they deemed themselves above everyone and require a special blend a gas, that's only required there... Hence Californians paying $2-$3 more per gallon than elsewhere in the US.

Buy hey... Don't blame Democrats for shit policies. That would require you to look deep into your own eyes in the mirror and severely question everything you believed to be true

Good old Ahmad Ramadan sounds like quite the retardo. Even effing Biden isn't senile enough to claim support for Hamas.

You have any fucking clue what happened the last time a Democrat President tried to implement prices controls on oil and gas?

Durrrrr.....

If he's paying more than that, then chances are he's in California... Where they deemed themselves above everyone and require a special blend a gas, that's only required there... Hence Californians paying $2-$3 more per gallon than elsewhere in the US.

Buy hey... Don't blame Democrats for shit policies. That would require you to look deep into your own eyes in the mirror and severely question everything you believed to be true

Ah yes, the good ol we tried before, and failed, so we should never do it again.
That's the American Way. Right? Our country was built on people trying things, failing, and never trying them again.

We should just bend over, and take it in the ass every time we go to the gas pump. Those oil companies need those records profits that come from the hard working men and women of this country who are struggling. That's the Republican way.

We have been slaves to Israel since its creation. Neither party cares about America first. It's all about protecting Israel at all costs.

lol.. Ok Kanye

Ah yes, the good ol we tried before, and failed, so we should never do it again.
That's the American Way. Right? Our country was built on people trying things, failing, and never trying them again.

We should just bend over, and take it in the ass every time we go to the gas pump. Those oil companies need those records profits that come from the hard working men and women of this country who are struggling. That's the Republican way.

lol... It's fucking failed every time it's been tried

But it'll work this time!!!

Don't address the root cause of gas price inflation.... Just put in price controls to cover up for your shit policies.

So far I think Biden has handled the situation OK. If anything I am more likely to vote for him because of how it has been handled to this point. I am not a Muslim American though.

He doesn't care about votes, he cares about donors. He can just fake the votes.

So far I think Biden has handled the situation OK. If anything I am more likely to vote for him because of how it has been handled to this point. I am not a Muslim American though.
I am Muslim-American and I agree with you though of course I'm in the minority. People think Biden's choices are support the war or support a ceasefire but I think he sees his choices as war between Israel and Gaza or a regional war between Israel, Hamas, Hezbollah, and other Iranian aligned proxies in the region. In other words the carriers aren't just there to protect Israel but to protect the region from wider escalation
Like any other U.S president or candidate would've done anything differently.
I disagree, I think someone like Trump would've handled this very differently. He would actually give Israel a blank check to do what it wants while being hesitant to put American military assets in the region. The Biden admin has desperately been trying to restrain Israel and get aid to Gaza, hard to imagine Trump doing that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back