If Conor can drop Nate he can put Floyd to sleep

you are a fucking retard
Nate isnt that good. Its true, his record proves it. He loses to any good fighter he faces, his claim to fame is just being tough enough to block conors punches with his face long enough to make him gas.

Dude has double digit losses for shits sake and will never hold a belt. Harsh truth. Nates a gatekeeper and borderline bum.

Indeed he has. The only real thing going against Floyd In this fight is age. And the fact that he's taken nearly 2 years off without even training.

I don't think It will make too much of a difference In the outcome of this fight but It's worth noting.

If there were ever a time for Floyd to lose a fight It's now.
LOL, "without even training..."

MPDKSAB

Hard work! Dedication!

giphy.gif

Herpa derpa the water is blue, fire trucks are red.

LOL, "without even training..."

MPDKSAB

Hard work! Dedication!
Boxing that Is.

The word Is that after he retired he wasn't doing any boxing whatsoever. Just travelling the world enjoying life. A guy like Floyd will never stop training until the day he dies though.

Nate isnt that good. Its true, his record proves it. He loses to any good fighter he faces, his claim to fame is just being tough enough to block conors punches with his face long enough to make him gas.

Dude has double digit losses for shits sake and will never hold a belt. Harsh truth. Nates a gatekeeper and borderline bum.
It's comical how people use fights from over 3 years ago to kind of show how bad a fighter is. Nate definitely came Into his own starting with the Michael Johnson fight after a long layoff / dispute with the ufc. His boxing in particular Improved leaps and bounds.

I know because I've been boxing for a long time and I've never thought his hands were that impressive. Certainly nowhere near Nick's. In that sense, he has Impressed me though..and he's definitely come a long way. Starting with the Michael Johnson fight.

To think, fights from 3 years ago don't accurately paint a picture of the current version of a fighter. Shocking.

Nate's In his prime now and should be judged on his last few fights. Fights from 3 years ago when he was a skinny little stick with mediocre hands are irrelevant.

You don't know how to analyze fighters or fights, just stop embarrassing yourself child.

It's comical how people use fights from over 3 years ago to kind of show how bad a fighter is. Nate definitely came Into his own starting with the Michael Johnson fight after a long layoff / dispute with the ufc. His boxing in particular Improved leaps and bounds.

I know because I've been boxing for a long time and I've never thought his hands were that impressive. Certainly nowhere near Nick's. In that sense, he has Impressed me though..and he's definitely come a long way. Starting with the Michael Johnson fight.

To think, fights from 3 years ago don't accurately paint a picture of the current version of a fighter. Shocking.

Nate's In his prime now and should be judged on his last few fights. Fights from 3 years ago when he was a skinny little stick with mediocre hands are irrelevant.

You don't know how to analyze fighters or fights, just stop embarrassing yourself child.
Diaz will never hold a belt. If his boxing was so good he never would have got lit up in the beginning of both of the conor fights. He has a nice 1 2 thats about it. He cant make adjustments and has no variety to his game other than being tough and having good cardio. he will continue to hover around the top 10 for the rest of his career but probably wont ever challenge for a title unless conor gifts him an undeserved title shot

I love how people paint Diaz to be this huge giant... ya, he's tall but he's skinny and doesn't have much muscle tone. He relies mostly on technique not physical strength

Simple physics ladies and gentlemen. Conor is too large and powerful and Floyd's small head is not equipped to cope. Boxing types simply have not been around Conor enough to have an idea yet of the size difference. When Nate "never been rocked by a punch before" Diaz dropped like a sack of rocks 3 times, you know we are dealing with elite power here. Nate's bigger than damn security in this pic.
Conor-McGregor-and-Nate-Diaz.jpg

Conor will walk through Floyd's extra luxurious 10oz pillows and knock him out inside 3 rounds.

This is laughable
Nate Diaz is not Floyd Mayweather

Watch Floyd against Diego Corrales

Simple physics ladies and gentlemen. Conor is too large and powerful and Floyd's small head is not equipped to cope. Boxing types simply have not been around Conor enough to have an idea yet of the size difference. When Nate "never been rocked by a punch before" Diaz dropped like a sack of rocks 3 times, you know we are dealing with elite power here. Nate's bigger than damn security in this pic.
Conor-McGregor-and-Nate-Diaz.jpg

Conor will walk through Floyd's extra luxurious 10oz pillows and knock him out inside 3 rounds.

<{hughesimpress}><{cruzshake}><codychoke><DrakeLaugh><{clintugh}><36><45><45><45><45><45><45>

Only way Floyd is losing this fight is if he takes a dive.
People that think Conor can win are trolling or really don't understand the massive skill advantage Floyd has.

PacMan could not beat Floyd...what on earth makes you think Connor has any shot in Hell???!!!

Floyd hasn't been dropped by people who punch waaaaaayyy harder than Canner.

0/10

Yeah but who's gonna trust the opinion of someone who's so insecure over Conor that they refuse to spell his name right lol?

Back