If the CIA killed Kennedy then I agree with the decision to not make this information public

Seahawks Fan

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Along with UFOs, the question of who killed Kennedy are a part of a handful of conspiracies that actually have some weight to them.

But unlike UFOs, if the Kennedy conspiracy is real I don't think it should become public knowledge any time soon.

Hear me out. At the moment we have the lowest levels of public trust in the government in history. People have lost faith in the government and many just flat out see them as the bad guy.

Now imagine in this climate letting the public know that the government killed Kennedy. Whatever little trust people have left in government would be flushed down the toilet.

If I were in charge of the documents that detail what actually happened to Kennedy I would insist that they be kept private until public opinion of government reached a positive tipping point. I would also insist that the information be made as broad and general as possible for fear of damaging the current reputations of important institutions: for example if the CiA had something to do with it I would not make that clear. I would say "a group of special officers who were connected to the government of which Kennedy presided conspired to have him killed".

In the end I think there will be significant reputational damage done when the truth is revealed, but if it's done at the right time and in the right way then the damage cam be as minimized as much as possible

Last edited:
Trust in the government can't be there if you don't believe the government. So you are saying the government should not be honest so that more people will believe them? (assuming for the sake of this argument that they did kill him)

Even if the government did orchestrate it, and they somehow admit this, they will absolutely blame a rouge operator (s). At that point it's not the government who did the act but a criminal(s) who was employed by the government. They are not going to say it was a policy decision by some department like the cia or fbi

Maybe the guy and his cunt brother were a threat to the powers that be
It’s been postulated

Along with UFOs, the question of who killed Kennedy are a part of a handful of conspiracies that actually have some weight to them.

But unlike UFOs, if the Kennedy conspiracy is real I don't think it should become public knowledge any time soon.

Hear me out. At the moment we have the lowest levels of public trust in the government in history. People have lost faith in the government and many just flat out see them as the bad guy.

Now imagine in this climate letting the public know that the government killed Kennedy. Whatever little trust people have left in government would be flushed down the toilet.

If I were in charge of the documents that detail what actually happened to Kennedy I would insist that they be kept private until public opinion of government reached a positive tipping point. I would also insist that the information be made as broad and general as possible for fear of damaging the current reputations of important institutions: for example if the CiA had something to do with it I would not make that clear. I would say "a group of special officers who were connected to the government of which Kennedy presided conspired to have him killed".

In the end I think there will be significant reputational damage done when the truth is revealed, but if it's done at the right time and in the right way then the damage cam be as minimized as much as possible

Release it. Most of us know that the government is full of self serving, greedy, lying, manipulating, scum of the Earth types. Its like trying to hide Santas validity to grown adults.

It was a coalition of evil intent between Sam Giancana, Fidel Castro and J. Edgar Hoover.
All three hated him for different reasons, all had the means to accomplish it and all
knew they had plausible deniability.

There's a ton of stuff that we... I mean they, can't tell you.

Back