If the CIA killed Kennedy then I agree with the decision to not make this information public

Along with UFOs, the question of who killed Kennedy are a part of a handful of conspiracies that actually have some weight to them.

But unlike UFOs, if the Kennedy conspiracy is real I don't think it should become public knowledge any time soon.

Hear me out. At the moment we have the lowest levels of public trust in the government in history. People have lost faith in the government and many just flat out see them as the bad guy.

Now imagine in this climate letting the public know that the government killed Kennedy. Whatever little trust people have left in government would be flushed down the toilet.

If I were in charge of the documents that detail what actually happened to Kennedy I would insist that they be kept private until public opinion of government reached a positive tipping point. I would also insist that the information be made as broad and general as possible for fear of damaging the current reputations of important institutions: for example if the CiA had something to do with it I would not make that clear. I would say "a group of special officers who were connected to the government of which Kennedy presided conspired to have him killed".

In the end I think there will be significant reputational damage done when the truth is revealed, but if it's done at the right time and in the right way then the damage cam be as minimized as much as possible

There are still people who actually trust the government?! :oops:

You have a ton of time to create the shittiest posts on this forum

It was aliens that assassinated JFK

<EdgyBrah>

Nah, SherBro, it was the Lizard Illuminati.

They actually utilized their understanding of the earth being flat to shot him from Greenland.

Sneaky reptilian bastards.

Last edited:
Along with UFOs, the question of who killed Kennedy are a part of a handful of conspiracies that actually have some weight to them.

But unlike UFOs, if the Kennedy conspiracy is real I don't think it should become public knowledge any time soon.

Hear me out. At the moment we have the lowest levels of public trust in the government in history. People have lost faith in the government and many just flat out see them as the bad guy.

Now imagine in this climate letting the public know that the government killed Kennedy. Whatever little trust people have left in government would be flushed down the toilet.

If I were in charge of the documents that detail what actually happened to Kennedy I would insist that they be kept private until public opinion of government reached a positive tipping point. I would also insist that the information be made as broad and general as possible for fear of damaging the current reputations of important institutions: for example if the CiA had something to do with it I would not make that clear. I would say "a group of special officers who were connected to the government of which Kennedy presided conspired to have him killed".

In the end I think there will be significant reputational damage done when the truth is revealed, but if it's done at the right time and in the right way then the damage cam be as minimized as much as possible

So you would be against revealing this because it would tarnish the reputation of the USA which is nowhere near as great and wonderful as the brainless nationalists think?

The mafia killed JFK. Carlos Marcello, Santo Trafficante, and Sam Giancana all conspired together to make it happen and all 3 had good reasons (to them) to do it.

Nah, SherBro, it was the Lizard Illuminati.

They actually utilized their understanding of the earth being flat to shot him from Greenland.

Sneaky reptilian bastards.

<TrumpWrong1>

Everyone knows Hydra sent the Winter Soldier to kill JFK.

Back