If the fight kept going, Colby wins...(Proof in post)

Leon was playing with his food deciding to grapple with him just for fun.

He was so far ahead and beating the shit out of Colby with complete impunity, he decided to mess around because why not.

Colby didn't belong in the cage with him and it was a waste of a fight. We should have seen Belal get his shot and would have gotten a competitive fight instead of watching Colby get casually beaten up round after round.

He can have that framed. Only Joe Benavidez has had more failed title challenges.

View attachment 1018141

He figured it out in round 5.

Obviously not a dominant victory, so a rematch could be a possibility. (After Leon destroys Belal and Colby beats Shavkat)

He didn't figure anything out. Leon intentionally gave up the takedown to go for a submission. He knew he could give up the round and trying to submit Colby was worth it. And yes, it was a dominant victory. One guy getting a takedown and doing nothing with it in the last round doesnt make it a close fight.

If the fight went longer Colby’s leg would have exploded. Once the adrenaline wears off he’d be limping around, failing takedowns and getting himself taken down repeatedly.

We're doing ifs again. I love the week after a fight when we spend time on fantasy scenarios we somebody's favorite is actually better than they are because of some hypotheitical scenario that didn't happen.

View attachment 1018141

Obviously not a dominant victory, so a rematch could be a possibility. (After Leon destroys Belal and Colby beats Shavkat)
If the fight continued until someone ends it - do you reeeeally think Colby would be the one to finish Leon?

This is the same Colby Covington with 2 battered legs. Limping from the arena.
This is the same Colby Covington who has not recorded a single stoppage since the dawn of time.
The same dude whom most people dub "pillow fisted."

Your white trash hero got definitively beaten, and no longer belongs in the conversation bro.

View attachment 1018141

LOL people in here are brutal!
I guess it is just so rare to see a realo fan of Colby, especially in a place like this where the hate is real and the voices anonymous, you must be a very positive person; that's why haters can't drag you down!

Kudos!!
(And good luck in the next one - if there is a rematch like you are so confident on!!)

LOL people in here are brutal!
I guess it is just so rare to see a realo fan of Colby, especially in a place like this where the hate is real and the voices anonymous, you must be a very positive person; that's why haters can't drag you down!

Kudos!!
(And good luck in the next one - if there is a rematch like you are so confident on!!)

Thank you, friend.

I stand by my man.

Loyalty is very important to me.

If the fight kept going between Paddy & Tony, Tony wins
<{1-17}>
That is at least a realistic scenario, going 5 rounds instead of 3. Going over 5 rounds is not going to happen in the UFC without major rule changes.

Leon already showed he could get up from the takedown even avoid it all together. He knew he was so ahead he just wanted to test his grappling a bit. He said so himself after

Back