If this dude was your neighbor

I'd egg his house and toilet paper his trees.

If i had little kids or worked nights I would legit tell him to shut the fuck up. What would he do? Hit me? Lmfao. Id hit my head and take him for all he's worth

<{outtahere}><Goldie11><JonesLaugh>

He wouldn't hit you... He just would keep going and you wouldn't do shit about it.

"I'd tell him to shut the fuck up! Legit bro!"

Wow. You're tough.

He wouldn't hit you... He just would keep going and you wouldn't do shit about it.

"I'd tell him to shut the fuck up! Legit bro!"

Wow. You're tough.

I mean... If he wanted to be the baddest of the bad he could call his local council and get them to send an auditor to measure levels of noise pollution... They might even make him go inside, and threaten to take his mits away.

That would really learn him a thing or two.

I'd egg his house and toilet paper his trees.
HTTP3N0cmVhbTEuZ2lmc291cC5jb20vdmlldzQvNDA0NDkzMy90cnlpbmctbm90LXRvLWxhdWdoLW8uZ2lm.gif

I've had worse neighbors than that

I used to live in the same apartment as a guy who got paroled for murder after killing some gay guy back in the 80s

He robbed a sporting goods store and went back to jail

I also used to live next to a disabled guy who thought I was going to rob him or something that'd flash a knife at me through his window when I walked past his spot to my apartment

It'd be cool to be neighbors with TJ tbh

Have a beer with him, talk some shit about fights, get his intake on things... No prob there

You the man.

We would be homies. I'd invite him over for beer /grilling and spar with him if he agrees to not try to fuck me up.

Back