If this dude was your neighbor

As much as we all rag on neck tats for being douchey, these gifs and vids of TJ are way worse

It might've turned the tide for me. I -really- do not like Cody, but seriously, doing that in baggage claim? "Lol hey, don't mind us, just legitimately training here, hope no one sees me shirtless."

I would scratch his shins and claw it. Its annoying when kids are being loud in the street.

Attack%20Cat%20Revenge.gif

I would scratch his shins and claw it. Its annoying when kids are being loud in the street.

Attack%20Cat%20Revenge.gif

what a shitty little kid. Thank God my daughter's not a prick to little animals like that baby. And the sad thing is, her parents probably laugh and giggle when she's hurting animals.

what a shitty little kid. Thank God my daughter's not a prick to little animals like that baby. And the sad thing is, her parents probably laugh and giggle when she's hurting animals.
Very well said. The parents need to teach the kid manners. I seen a article a while ago about a kid pulling the ears of a German Shepherd dog which was their pet, and you can imagine what happened......... the dog attacked the kid leaving him with scars and they put the dog down

TJ is such a stereotypical bro/jock.

I've always supported him in his fights but it isn't hard to picture him as a hanging with the boizzzz kind of the guy.

Stereotypical jocks arent puny weaklings.

Well I would Chang it up and sit in a lawn chair watching..

latest

Very well said. The parents need to teach the kid manners. I seen a article a while ago about a kid pulling the ears of a German Shepherd dog which was their pet, and you can imagine what happened......... the dog attacked the kid leaving him with scars and they put the dog down

Yep, it's always the dogs fault, and not their snot nosed little "angel's" fault. If you know your kids a demented little thing, don't have pets around, or near them. That simple.

Back