If you could get rid of any state...

Illinois

Blame it on Chicago

BzScpW9CUAEbVWZ.jpg:large

I would be happy if America was split like this. New Netherland would DOMINATE despite our tiny size, and we'll have enough money to import all our food from the menial labor states.

Based on this map New Mexico has the most diverse founders?

Based on pure merit I'll go with Mississippi. Consistently number one or two in the US in Obesity and Illiteracy.

I'd vote Texas if I wasn't so uncomfortable with having a nuclear armed state populated by religious wackos and war mongerers directly on our Southern Border.

If you want to get rid of the most useless state, I'd say Alaska or Hawaii.

Useless? Alaska is resource-rich and Hawaii is a strategic military outpost in the middle of the Pacific. Not to mention having the best weather (HI, not AK).

Whichever state had the most votes for Trump sounds good.

lol. when people say california, they really only mean the coast. the inland area of the state is just like any other rural state.

The people who talk shit on California have either never been here or they came here once on a touristy vacation where they hung out in LA or San Francisco for a couple days and that made them think they know everything about the state. In other words, they're idiots.

We have everything here. It's paradise, no matter what you're into. Other than the cost of living, it's the perfect place to be.

Can we just get rid of the people in California...the pussies, dbags, and the illegals I mean

California without a doubt. Let all of the dumb liberals go there & make it their own country

Definitely Utah
Too many religious wacko's controlling the laws.
It's the most conservative state in the entire US.
They still have prohibition era laws.

Michigan - who do they think they are, having two different states and calling it one? That’s bullshit.

TBF - the UP is like part of Canuckistan or something.

Michigan be scary. If you're in Houghton, MI and want to go to a UMich football game in Ann Arbor, that's the same distance as driving from Ann Arbor to central Alabama.

fed_spending_dollar.JPG

then who will pay the taxes that go to support the deadbeat southern states?
Ah so that must be why California is broke. Because they're paying to support the dead beat southern states. I always thought California was broke because they have so many welfare recipients & illegal immigrants.

California. I was there in 2003 visiting San Diego and LA. I had a decent time but met 1 asshole for every 3 cool / nice people. I went to San Diego for work 4 months ago. Damn, that place is way shittier than I remember.

TBF - the UP is like part of Canuckistan or something.

Michigan be scary. If you're in Houghton, MI and want to go to a UMich football game in Ann Arbor, that's the same distance as driving from Ann Arbor to central Alabama.
no way thats true unless youre driving through Wisconsin.

Missouri, fuck them. Whole bunch of nothing and they gave me food poisoning. Been alive for 40 years, never been poisoned until I went to missouri.

Plus St Louis is terrible, and IMO the ugliest major city in the US. Philadelphia was named the ugliest city in the US several times but I've never seen a good looking chick in St. Louis.

Ah so that must be why California is broke. Because they're paying to support the dead beat southern states. I always thought California was broke because they have so many welfare recipients & illegal immigrants.
California's debt is due to their state pension obligations. One solution is to legalize those immigrants to harvest tax dollars from them.

All these ungrateful, hatin ass hatin turds....
Can you imagine what America would look like if there was never a California? Ungrateful heathens
<DisgustingHHH>

Back