If you could redraw countries borders today on world what would you change? and resettle people

Well, it looks like I'm a racist.

Guess I should embrace it by wanting everyone to be treated equally. By wanting all people to preserve their roots. And by wanting homogeneous cultures kept intact if they so choose, and diverse cultures to stay diverse. What particular racist club can I join that subscribers to my particular brand of racism?

Well, it looks like I'm a racist.

Guess I should embrace it by wanting everyone to be treated equally. By wanting all people to preserve their roots. And by wanting homogeneous cultures kept intact if they so choose, and diverse cultures to stay diverse. What particular racist club can I join that subscribers to my particular brand of racism?

That's just standard racist stuff rather than anything new. The main alternative to that kind of thinking is looking at countries as political entities defined by laws. That was the path America took, and the results encouraged most other developed nations to follow suit.

That's just standard racist stuff rather than anything new. The main alternative to that kind of thinking is looking at countries as political entities defined by laws.
Do standard racists have a website or something I can check out?

Do standard racists have a website or something I can check out?

The usual ones.

Not really digging this pissiness, to be honest. I expect this kind of thing from cincy types, but you should know better. You're trying to both promote racist ideology and disavow racism. Pick one and stick with it.

I'd combine all Arab countries into one large pan-Arab super state.

Create Palestine with 1947 borders as a special state under the larger pan-Arab state.

Create Kurdistan out of Iraqi and Syrian Kurdistan.

Unify India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh under the Indian flag.

Combine all of Sub-Saharan Africa into one state.

Canada becomes the 51st US state.

PRC gets Taiwan.

Northern Ireland is reunited with the Republic of Ireland and Scotland also gets full independence. Rest of the UK becomes colony of super-India mentioned above.

Create Palestine with 1947 borders as a special state under the larger pan-Arab state.

Unify India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh, under the India flag.

Combine all of Sub-Saharan Africa into one state.

Canada becomes the 51st US state.

PRC gets Taiwan.

Northern Ireland is reunited with the Republic of Ireland and Scotland also gets full independence. Rest of the UK becomes colony of super-India mentioned above.
<BronTroll1>

The usual ones.

Not really digging this pissiness, to be honest. I expect this kind of thing from cincy types, but you should know better. You're trying to both promote racist ideology and disavow racism. Pick one and stick with it.
Lol. You label me racist yet want me to play nice? Fuck off Jack.

Is Europe, Africa and Asia racially homogeneous right now?

Lol. You label me racist yet want me to play nice? Fuck off Jack.

Is Europe, Africa and Asia racially homogeneous right now?

I don't care about "nice." I'm asking you to make a coherent point rather than try to act pissy to avoid one. Ethnonationalism vs. civic nationalism is the issue at hand.

I don't care about "nice." I'm asking you to make a coherent point rather than try to act pissy to avoid one. Ethnonationalism vs. civic nationalism is the issue at hand.

Which category allowes properly vetted immigration?

I grew up in the area and have been there many times. You sound like that cincy idiot, and you're not understanding the point (also, update your knowledge of their immigration policy). In some places, you have two groups that look identical to outsiders who literally fight over those imperceptible differences. In other places (like Japan), you have groups that clearly look different but don't perceive any ethnic boundaries. There's no perception of difference, but there is actual difference. There's an important lesson there (particularly with regard to the discussion with @Bald1, who believes that race should determine citizenship rules). If you're going to disagree, at least disagree with what I'm really saying.
so you're ignoring the DNA Haplo groups that are pervasive t/o Japan

are you not saying that Japan is comprised almost ENTIRELY of ethnically Japanese people?

grew up in the area, wait what? weren't you raised in a single parent household as you've stated many times on here, what was your mom doing in Japan for work?
edit: forgive me if i'm confusing you for somebody else, my bad if so

Last edited:
And why don't new world nations have the right to undiluted culture ?

Why should Ecuadorians, Canadians and South-Africans be flooded by mass-immigration while Ukranians, Norwegians and Italians should not ?

Is it because they have a culture not worthy of preserving ?
New world nations weren't built by a homogeneous population. Their (our) culture was never created by just one people.

Once again, proper vetting shpuld be the norm.

Personally I don't feel as if its either or on the global level. As an American I obviously prefer civic nationalism but increasingly I feel like ethnonationalism might be necessary evil in some cases.

Take the issue of Kurdistan. The Kurds know they have to say the right things to the West and present their secular outlook but its essentially a call for an ethnonationalist state.

Civic nationalism is a nice ideal but unfortunately I think in many developing countries things like ethnic or tribal ties are what really dominates politics and in some cases I think recognizing that and allowing certain ethnic groups their own autonomy, either within a shared state or in their own state, is the best option in the near future.

Unify India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh, under the India flag.

Combine all of

Nice! But so basically armenians and jews get screwed? And basically all christians

That's just standard racist stuff rather than anything new. The main alternative to that kind of thinking is looking at countries as political entities defined by laws. That was the path America took, and the results encouraged most other developed nations to follow suit.

Stop derailing with you crying racism :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. America can be diverse but you can go to hell trying to force your shit on the whole world.

so you're ignoring the DNA Haplo groups that are pervasive t/o Japan

are you not saying that Japan is comprised almost ENTIRELY of ethnically Japanese people?

??? I'm not saying and have never said that Japan is almost entirely composed of ethnically Japanese people. I'm saying that "ethnically Japanese" is a fluid category.

??? I'm not saying and have never said that Japan is almost entirely composed of ethnically Japanese people. I'm saying that "ethnically Japanese" is a fluid category.
With people of african, ME, or hispanic descent included? What about whites?

I guess we describe the word 'fluid' differently, fair enough

Back