If you juice for a number of months/years, then quit, will you still be stronger?

Pathogenic nice avi! I actually saw Kutcher make that pull!

How much have steroids evolved, say from 10 years ago.

They have actually devolved over the past few decades. Back in the 80s there were several steroids available that simply aren't made anymore. Stuff like furazabol which hasn't been around since 1988 or so.

They have actually devolved over the past few decades. Back in the 80s there were several steroids available that simply aren't made anymore. Stuff like furazabol which hasn't been around since 1988 or so.

Our understanding has grown so much with how to use these compounds though. Furazabol is pretty much winstrol anyways.

That's not necessarily true. You just have to know where to look.

They have devolved, but not in terms of availability, but quality and purity. There is so much watered down garbage out there.

But once again, you have to know where to go. I know a gym buddy of mine a few years ago was able to get Milbolerone. Another compound which people claim is impossible to find/not made anymore.

Either way, the less orals there are around, the better. Always inject, don't pop.

Great thread this. Question- why do you guys take them? Is it just to lift more? To get as strong as possible? No judgement btw I don't think taking steroids to get stronger is a bad thing. Especially if you know what your doing.

Great thread this. Question- why do you guys take them? Is it just to lift more? To get as strong as possible? No judgement btw I don't think taking steroids to get stronger is a bad thing. Especially if you know what your doing.

That's originally why I started but my thinking has evolved. More is not better! Diet is by far the most important aspect of training. Now I look at things from a health standpoint.

In 6 months on a replacement dose of testosterone and growth hormone I got my 60 year old dad to lose about 50lbs and get off his type 2 diabetes medication. His blood work when from bad to great!!

Most people just hear media talking about AAS and they hear all the side effects. The side effects are from ABUSING these compounds!!! I get so frustrated when I see people on this forum that open their mouth and continue to spread bad information. I have never taken one jiu jitsu class so you will never see me telling somebody how to throw an armbar on a guy! Same with these guys; if you don't know then keep your mouth shut!

That's originally why I started but my thinking has evolved. More is not better! Diet is by far the most important aspect of training. Now I look at things from a health standpoint.

In 6 months on a replacement dose of testosterone and growth hormone I got my 60 year old dad to lose about 50lbs and get off his type 2 diabetes medication. His blood work when from bad to great!!

Most people just hear media talking about AAS and they hear all the side effects. The side effects are from ABUSING these compounds!!! I get so frustrated when I see people on this forum that open their mouth and continue to spread bad information. I have never taken one jiu jitsu class so you will never see me telling somebody how to throw an armbar on a guy! Same with these guys; if you don't know then keep your mouth shut!

Ive never taken steroids, but this stuff is very interesting. Cool thread

Our understanding has grown so much with how to use these compounds though. Furazabol is pretty much winstrol anyways.

No.

That's not necessarily true. You just have to know where to look.

Hrrr drrr, really, I have to know where to look for illegal chemicals that are not only illegal to own but also illegal to fucking produce? Hrrr drrr.

I do know where to look.

They have devolved, but not in terms of availability, but quality and purity. There is so much watered down garbage out there.

I don't dispute this.

But once again, you have to know where to go. I know a gym buddy of mine a few years ago was able to get Milbolerone. Another compound which people claim is impossible to find/not made anymore.

Either way, the less orals there are around, the better. Always inject, don't pop.

Ok. Your point is that some of the chems that are no longer produced commercially are available on a very underground level?

Hrrr drrr, really, I have to know where to look for illegal chemicals that are not only illegal to own but also illegal to fucking produce? Hrrr drrr.

I do know where to look.

Obviously, you don't because if you did, you wouldn't make such an absurd claim that Furazabol is no longer available, because it is.

Ok. Your point is that some of the chems that are no longer produced commercially are available on a very underground level?

Yes, thus squashing your claim that certain steroids aren't available anymore.

I know you guys arnt scientists, but is there likely to ever be a steroid without the side effects, or downfalls?
Steroids aren't ever developed for lifters, which is the issue. We just use drugs that were developed for other purposes, testosterone for TRT, trenbolone for making cattle gain weight, equipoise for racing horses, anadrol for anemia, anavar for burn victims, etc etc etc. There are a few compounds that are pretty damn close to 'perfect' for someone looking for muscle mass and strength, they just aren't produced because they have little to no medical use. Eg, the steroid trestolone (MENT), it's much more powerful than testosterone in terms of muscle gain and strength, doesn't convert to estrogen, it well tolerated, and is androgenic, so it mimics testosterone in many ways in the body. Problem is, no medical use, so it's not produced, and not available to use.
Personal accomplishment. I compete in powerlifting, but I compete to justify my training, if that makes sense. If you told me I could never compete again, I wouldn't miss a step in my training. I like training hard, and I like the feeling of setting personal bests. To be the absolute best I can be, I have to use.

Steroids aren't ever developed for lifters, which is the issue. We just use drugs that were developed for other purposes, testosterone for TRT, trenbolone for making cattle gain weight, equipoise for racing horses, anadrol for anemia, anavar for burn victims, etc etc etc. There are a few compounds that are pretty damn close to 'perfect' for someone looking for muscle mass and strength, they just aren't produced because they have little to no medical use. Eg, the steroid trestolone (MENT), it's much more powerful than testosterone in terms of muscle gain and strength, doesn't convert to estrogen, it well tolerated, and is androgenic, so it mimics testosterone in many ways in the body. Problem is, no medical use, so it's not produced, and not available to use.

Personal accomplishment. I compete in powerlifting, but I compete to justify my training, if that makes sense. If you told me I could never compete again, I wouldn't miss a step in my training. I like training hard, and I like the feeling of setting personal bests. To be the absolute best I can be, I have to use.

I understand. I watched a doc called bigger, stronger, faster (you've probably seen it) one of the three brothers the doc covers is a power lifter and has the same attitude.

Obviously, you don't because if you did, you wouldn't make such an absurd claim that Furazabol is no longer available, because it is.

Ok.

Yes, thus squashing your claim that certain steroids aren't available anymore.

Any douchebag can find T, or Win, or Tren. If you can find Furazabol or whatever the crap you mentioned, you're in the extreme minority. My statement that they aren't available anymore stands.

How is it so different?

Is Andriol the same as T? Does it act the same in the body?

I'm pretty sure Andriol is testosterone undecanoate in some sort of cap that helps it survive to the intestines. It should act like injectable test does.

And for the record, I've seen A LOT of steroids for sale, and I've never seen furzabol, or heard of anyone selling it.

I'm pretty sure Andriol is testosterone undecanoate in some sort of cap that helps it survive to the intestines. It should act like injectable test does.

And for the record, I've seen A LOT of steroids for sale, and I've never seen furzabol, or heard of anyone selling it.

It doesn't act the same, however, which is what makes it weird.

I'm not sure why you answered my question with a question? I'm not trying to debate you; I know nothing about Furzabol. I have seen it brought up in a thread about Ben Johnson and people were saying how close it is to winny. So if you do know the difference I would like to know to expand my own knowledge.

I'm not sure why you answered my question with a question? I'm not trying to debate you; I know nothing about Furzabol. I have seen it brought up in a thread about Ben Johnson and people were saying how close it is to winny. So if you do know the difference I would like to know to expand my own knowledge.

I wouldn't be able to tell you from experience. The available materials suggest they are similar in benefit, dosage, etc. Because Furazabol is so rare, however, it hasn't been studied or used nearly as much as Win/Stan.

The reason I answered your question with a question was, because even though two compounds appear similar or are even related, they do not always act the same in the body.

I wouldn't be able to tell you from experience. The available materials suggest they are similar in benefit, dosage, etc. Because Furazabol is so rare, however, it hasn't been studied or used nearly as much as Win/Stan.

The reason I answered your question with a question was, because even though two compounds appear similar or are even related, they do not always act the same in the body.

I gotcha. I was looking for personal experience but appreciate the answer. Always looking learn!

It does. It simply becomes fat soluble due to the vehicle (oil and PG, if I recall correctly), but it remains testosterone.

I will take a stab an answering the OP/TS's question.

It depends.

If you use in small to modest amounts, roll off properly and do not do anything stupid, you can keep most if not all of your gains, within reason. If you use a poly-pharmaceutical array like those idiot pro bodybuilders or the wannabe idiots who think more is always better, probably not.

The more water you gain in a cycle, the more strength you tend to lose on average (some loss due to decrease in leverage, some due to rolling off improperly, stupid diet or poor training).

If your diet and training are not in order, you are going to lose more than someone who does not have their head up their ass. Individual response to different compounds also plays a role. For example, I, um, know a guy *cough* who, back when finaject was still available, did 50mg/ed for his first cycle for six weeks. Diet and training were solid, was done to prevent possible over-training. Kept everything he gained with respect to both strength and lean mass.

I know plenty of idiots who load up on ten tons of shit their first cycle, and crash like a moron when they come off.

Also, some studies have shown that when you develop additional myonuclei via AAS use, you keep them for some time. Long term studies are not available, but some show three months, and it is reasonable to conclude that after three months, again assuming lack of mega-dosing, your normal levels have balanced out and you are not going to be having much in the way of loss from being on cycle.

Back