If you juice for a number of months/years, then quit, will you still be stronger?

I have never juiced. But judging from people I know that have, you never quit for good. You may have that intention but a few years down the road you'll be back

Pathogenic nice avi! I actually saw Kutcher make that pull!

You're so lucky! In my opinion, it's one of the best pulls ever. Didn't he also squat 600lbs at a bodyweight of 165? What a freak.

I have never juiced. But judging from people I know that have, you never quit for good. You may have that intention but a few years down the road you'll be back

If you actually think about this, you will realize it is wrong. Sooner or later everyone stops.

If you actually think about this, you will realize it is wrong. Sooner or later everyone stops.

Really, when? Granted the oldest people I know that do use it are in their 40s but Ive known of guys in their 60s who still do some.

Really, when? Granted the oldest people I know that do use it are in their 40s but Ive known of guys in their 60s who still do some.

I am surprised I even have to answer.

1. You get too old.
2. You quit training.
3. You have problems from long-term use.
4. You get busted.
5. Life and shit happens. (this would be the category I fall into)
6. You die.
7. A ton of other reasons I cannot be bothered to type out.

People really should not generalize based on their own very limited experience.

Lots of people quit. More people quit than stay on for life, for sure. Just like any drug, the vast majority of people who use it don't get addicted or do it for life.

No.

Hrrr drrr, really, I have to know where to look for illegal chemicals that are not only illegal to own but also illegal to fucking produce? Hrrr drrr.

I do know where to look.

I don't dispute this.

Ok. Your point is that some of the chems that are no longer produced commercially are available on a very underground level?

Please leave, thanks

You're so lucky! In my opinion, it's one of the best pulls ever. Didn't he also squat 600lbs at a bodyweight of 165? What a freak.

870lbs at 165!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/abgkDrI4SCI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

870lbs at 165!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/abgkDrI4SCI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If I can even reach half of that, I will feel like a badass. I wish he had been born in America so he didn't have to quit over something like a messed up disk :[

If you juice for a number of years then quit you will definitely be stronger because you will need to go on TRT for the damage you have done to your testes.

Back