If your child died, would you clone them?

No... it's a clone, it's a different soul, different person and cloning is perverted nature anyway.

It's literally what happens with monozygotic (identical) twins, how is that more perverted than powered flight or pop tarts??

Of course, the clone would be them, there's no reason not to do it.

The little loser already died once, why respawn ?

It's literally what happens with monozygotic (identical) twins, how is that more perverted than powered flight or pop tarts??

Twin is still not a clone.

Yes, a monozygotic twin is a clone, they are genetically identical. Why would you say that it isn't?

It still happened in natural way. And still two different person. We have nature, we don't need cloning.

It still happened in natural way. And still two different person. We have nature, we don't need cloning.

It doesn't have to happen naturally, it can be encouraged through manipulation of the zygote (egg).

You're using a phone that is beaming data through satellites powered by electricity that comes from the harnessing of nuclear fission. Don't bullshit me about natural being desirable. That's entirely without addressing the naturalistic fallacy you're employing.

Being childless, I would not want to comment, I could not ever imagine having to make that choice.

No. I would thank God for blessing me with the time we shared

Would make 10000 clones of my son now if I could. I would love to have my own private army of clones.

It doesn't have to happen naturally, it can be encouraged through manipulation of the zygote (egg).

You're using a phone that is beaming data through satellites powered by electricity that comes from the harnessing of nuclear fission. Don't bullshit me about natural being desirable. That's entirely without addressing the naturalistic fallacy you're employing.

Don't bullshit about comparing phones and it's radiation with disgusting cloning. One is negative, the other is perverted, disgusting... no contest.

I would miss him too much.

I'd book a first class ticket to El Camino.

No.

My question would be what happens when they find out they're a clone? What kind of coping mechanisms can we give them?

Hey son you're actually a clone of someone who already died. Yeah, you can read about it in the papers or google search your own death.

Back