IG Report to blast FBI

Sure, i'll admit it when I see evidence of it.

<Fedor23>

Imagine if the FBI started investigating Obama for colluding with Iran in 2008. Then imagine if we found a text from the lead investigator saying "We can't let him become President." We'd never hear the end of it. "Racism, Xenophobe, white privilege, all cops are racist, get to the bottom of it now..." Well that's exactly what happened to Trump in 2016.

Last edited:
LOL! Dodge of the year

It’s as if you live in the WR and all u hear is the other dozen crazies that just eat up the media Narrative

Meanwhile it’s literally falling apart around you!

This was not bias. It was hatred. Those texts were outright hatred. And hating someone for their skin color, religion or political beliefs is all the same. It’s hate.

You just are ok with it because u feel that same hate inside your fragile body

Just out of curiosity, what would have been a better way (without committing a hate crime) for this lifelong law enforcement officer to express his disgust at the candidate who was: running on the ideals of undoing the 1st and 2nd ammendments; was running on the ideal that the system was rigged; was potentially committing crimes himself; was surrounded by people involved in criminal activity; was surrounded with people (and presumably he himself was) trying to collude with foreign governments; was in the middle of at least one fraud lawsuit; and was was openly soliciting foreign governments for money?

Please tell me how this officer could have vented in private messages that would not be committing hate crimes against our precious Trumptards?

Imagine if the FBI started investigating Obama for colluding with Iran in 2008. Then imagine if we found a text from the lead investigator saying "We can't let him become President." We'd never hear the end of it. "Racism, Xenophobe, white privilege, all cops are racist, get to the bottom of it now..." Well that's exactly what happened to Trump in 2016.

Meanwhile, CNN is covering the fact that illegal aliens get separated from their children after being caught.

Imagine if all these things were true... and the FBI investigation started turning up countless unexplained and potentially illegal meetings and business arrangements between Obama's people and foreign governments as well as potential money laundering involving Obama personally while Obama lied about all of it?

How do you think such a thing would go?

No matter what. When the rest walk away from the hate. You will at least still have Homer

Well, the good news is I don't need to worry about Trumptards breeding with white women (or any woman).

Hey, did you give any thought to what would have been a better way (without committing a hate crime) for a lifelong law enforcement officer to express his disgust at the candidate who was: running on the ideals of undoing the 1st and 2nd ammendments; was running on the ideal that the system was rigged; was potentially committing crimes himself; was surrounded by people involved in criminal activity; was surrounded with people (and presumably he himself was) trying to collude with foreign governments; was in the middle of at least one fraud lawsuit; and was was openly soliciting foreign governments for money?

Please tell me how this officer could have vented in private messages that would not be committing hate crimes against our precious Trumptards?

Just out of curiosity, what would have been a better way (without committing a hate crime) for this lifelong law enforcement officer to express his disgust at the candidate who was: running on the ideals of undoing the 1st and 2nd ammendments; was running on the ideal that the system was rigged; was potentially committing crimes himself; was surrounded by people involved in criminal activity; was surrounded with people (and presumably he himself was) trying to collude with foreign governments; was in the middle of at least one fraud lawsuit; and was was openly soliciting foreign governments for money?

You don’t even understand your posts confirm your hate

Like I said, u will always have Homer

Well, the good news is I don't need to worry about Trumptards breeding with white women (or any woman).

Hey, did you give any thought to what would have been a better way (without committing a hate crime) for a lifelong law enforcement officer to express his disgust at the candidate who was: running on the ideals of undoing the 1st and 2nd ammendments; was running on the ideal that the system was rigged; was potentially committing crimes himself; was surrounded by people involved in criminal activity; was surrounded with people (and presumably he himself was) trying to collude with foreign governments; was in the middle of at least one fraud lawsuit; and was was openly soliciting foreign governments for money?

You simply don’t text that shit on work time on a work phone

But your hate is strong enough that u do not see it in others because u are like minded

Do u think a klansman looks at another klansman and thinks the hate he holds is wrong? Probably not. To you and some other hate filled people nothing was wrong with all this

Meanwhile, CNN is covering the fact that illegal aliens get separated from their children after being caught.

Investigation hasn't even finished and you have it all figured out.

You do you man, i'm content waiting to be wrong.

<Fedor23>

You simply don’t text that shit on work time on a work phone

But your hate is strong enough that u do not see it in others because u are like minded

Do u think a klansman looks at another klansman and thinks the hate he holds is wrong? Probably not. To you and some other hate filled people nothing was wrong with all this

Help me be less hate filled.

What would have been a better way (without committing a hate crime) for a lifelong law enforcement officer to express his disgust at the candidate who was: running on the ideals of undoing the 1st and 2nd ammendments; was running on the ideal that the system was rigged; was potentially committing crimes himself; was surrounded by people involved in criminal activity; was surrounded with people (and presumably he himself was) trying to collude with foreign governments; was in the middle of at least one fraud lawsuit; and was was openly soliciting foreign governments for money?

Help me be less hate filled.

What would have been a better way (without committing a hate crime) for a lifelong law enforcement officer to express his disgust at the candidate who was: running on the ideals of undoing the 1st and 2nd ammendments; was running on the ideal that the system was rigged; was potentially committing crimes himself; was surrounded by people involved in criminal activity; was surrounded with people (and presumably he himself was) trying to collude with foreign governments; was in the middle of at least one fraud lawsuit; and was was openly soliciting foreign governments for money?

It was answered

If you don’t like the answer that is on you

I’m not cool with people filled with hate investigating those they hate personally

Of course u will see nothing wrong with it. Just like a racist cop would not see anything wrong with other cops sending racist hateful texts on minority’s they were investigating

It was answered

If you don’t like the answer that is on you

I’m not cool with people filled with hate investigating those they hate personally

Of course u will see nothing wrong with it. Just like a racist cop would not see anything wrong with other cops sending racist hateful texts on minority’s they were investigating

Oh, well then you'll be more than happy to learn that he's been removed from his assignment and the investigation into severe criminal wrongdoing is continuing without the person who sent hateful text messages. (Which is a greater level of justice than other oppressed minorities unfairly targeted by the system received.)

I think this is a resolution we can all support.

Oh, well then you'll be more than happy to learn that he's been removed from his assignment and the investigation into severe criminal wrongdoing is continuing without the person who sent hateful text messages. (Which is a greater level of justice than other oppressed minorities unfairly targeted by the system received.)

Then what were you arguing? You were just going on and on about what could he have done differently

Now you see it was wrong?

Derp

Then what were you arguing? You were just going on and on about what could he have done differently

Now you see it was wrong?

Oh, absolutely. The way he treated those Trumptards was no different than blacks being systematically oppressed. Now that we've put a stop to the bad man we can focus on the investigation of some significant criminal activity in the White House.

Oh, absolutely. The way he treated those Trumptards was no different than blacks being systematically oppressed. Now that we've put a stop to the bad man we can focus on the investigation of some significant criminal activity in the White House.
What’s systematically oppressed ?

When did I bring up blacks being systematically oppressed ?

I brought up a possible instance involving 1 person

DERP

When did I bring up blacks being systematically oppressed ?

I brought up a possible instance involving 1 person

DERP

I don't think you know what it means when you say someone is full of hate just like a Klansman in the KKK.

But I've noticed you say a lot of things whose meaning eludes you.

Back