Ilia EARNED it. Hespect.

If you perform like that, you can run your mouth all that you want to.

I think that he's capable of winning the belt at 155 with that power.

I don't know about finishing Max but he'll bounce his head around all night.

I dont wanna see my boy Max face down ass up but that's a strong possibility

height difference makes it tougher to get the KO. tough better against anyone whoo beat Volk tho,

Nah. Max has a good style against Topuria. Ilia may win but he ain’t doing him like how he did Volk

Him and Max would be amazing and I honestly think it might be the first time we see Max hit the floor. Topuria power is no joke.

But if Ilia pulls this DDP shit and filubusters the title for a UFC Spain fight......

FxdNTRyWIAQUaKt.jpg

No reason to get ahead of yourself here. topuria has fought about every 6 months since he got in to the UFC.

Nah. Max has a good style against Topuria. Ilia may win but he ain’t doing him like how he did Volk

You need to wait until the aftermath of Holloway's fight vs Gaethje before you make these conclusions.

No reason to get ahead of yourself here. topuria has fought about every 6 months since he got in to the UFC.
You're right, but man its hard these days to not go straight to the worst case scenario.

<DCrying>

Max vs Topuria is comparable to getting the electric chair on the former.

Not even a fight. Max won't be conscious after that one.

I don't see why Topuria vs Gaetjhe isn't a possible match-up though since both are (pretty much) comparable in weight but the latter his hard enough for Topuria to respect his power.

Not like Volk giving welts to people's faces hard but having Dustin Poirier's consciousness be sent to the stratosphere hard.

Back