Illegal immirant accused of raping a woman flees to Ghana after posting bail

"A spokesman for Immigration and Customs Enforcement told Boston 25 that a federal immigration detainer should have been placed on Amfo. Weymouth police claimed it forwarded the detainer to Quincy District Court.

“The court chose not to forward the detainer to Norfolk County, allowing for his subsequent release on bail from custody,” the agency said in a statement. “This case highlights the potential dangers of policies that prohibit cooperation with ICE.”

The court told the Patriot Ledger that there was no record of an immigration detainer at the time of his arraignment."

"Amfo was charged with sexual assault. On Friday, a Quincy District Court set bail at $10,000 and he was given a stay away order.

Court records show that Amfo was also given 24 hours to surrender his passport if he made bail. But he made bail later that afternoon without surrendering his passport."

so someone didn't do their job. its horrible and that woman is now being denied any justice because of it.

so this isn't at the feet of either political side of the issue.

OP is a typical Right Wing fucking pussy....OMG lets all be scurred!!!!!!!!!!!

Most illegals aren't rapist...and yes that should be fixed, if an illegal is caught for raping, they shouldn't be let go....There problem solved.

But of course that isn't the problem you have, huh?

You simply don't want illegals in this country and use this as an example to make people fear illegals.

Im tired of pussy fear mongers like u.

We don’t need more assholes from shithole countries.

Ghana is 100% a shithole country full of assholes.

Could have sworn they were the first sub-saharan African country to put a satellite in space last year...

Most illegals aren't rapist...and yes that should be fixed, if an illegal is caught for raping, they shouldn't be let go....There problem solved.

You simply don't want illegals in this country and use this as an example to make people fear illegals.

What part of not wanting people to illegally enter this country is wrong? Or are you one of the open borders types?

Any illegal accused of a violent crime should be seen as a flight risk and not given bail.

What part of not wanting people to illegally enter this country is wrong? Or are you one of the open borders types?

Any illegal accused of a violent crime should be seen as a flight risk and not given bail.

You can't enter the country illegally if you're from Ghana. lol

Quite the swim.

I have a problem with bullshit artist portraying all illegals as murderers/rapist and acting as if that's the majority.

If the conversation is solely "We need more secure borders", thats one thing(the wall is a waste of money tho).

wtf is this shit ? yeah he doesn't want illegals in the country .. neither do I .. what is wrong with that ?? .. illegals are not supposed to be here .. you sound like you work for jerry brown .. the problem is no one gives a shit until it impacts them .. I wonder what your stance would be if your kid gets raped/murdered by an illegal .. I wonder if you'd be as nonchalant about illegals as in this post

You can't enter the country illegally if you're from Ghana. lol

Quite the swim.

I dont care how he got here illegally, overstay or through Mexico he is still an illegal.

He still should not get bail.

I think this post is bullshit but

690.gif

Whelp, not Ghana see him no more

Last edited:
Refrain from this level of flaming, everyone, plz
wtf is this shit ? yeah he doesn't want illegals in the country .. neither do I .. what is wrong with that ?? .. you sound like you work for jerry brown .. the problem is no one gives a shit until it impacts them .. I wonder what your stance would be if your kid gets raped/murdered by an illegal .. I would if you'd be as nonchalant about illegals as in this post

I have no problem with the hardworking illegals here working there ass off.....yet again Im no pussy unlike u people.

I wonder what your stand will be if your kid gets raped/murdered by a Mass Shooter Citizen Trump Supporter....I can play this game too.

Life is fucked up.....and if that happens to anybody, Im sure they will feel mad...

But if we went by " What if a kid dies!!" policy, then we would be living in cages 24/7 with monitoring....since we need to keep the children safe according to you.

As I said, you are literally a pussy.

I dont care how he got here illegally, overstay or through Mexico he is still an illegal.

He still should not get bail.

Any human under US jurisdiction has the same rights in court, illegal or otherwise.

He has a right to bail just like anyone else who is accused of a crime. The failure here isn't the law, but the local authorities that didn't communicate his status properly.

Any human under US jurisdiction has the same rights in court, illegal or otherwise.

He has a right to bail just like anyone else who is accused of a crime. The failure here isn't the law, but the local authorities that didn't communicate his status properly.

Not if the person is flight risk which any illegal is.

I have no problem with the hardworking illegals here working there ass off.....yet again Im no pussy unlike u people.

I wonder what your stand will be if your kid gets raped/murdered by a Mass Shooter Citizen Trump Supporter....I can play this game too.

Life is fucked up.....and if that happens to anybody, Im sure they will feel mad...

But if we went by " What if a kid dies!!" policy, then we would be living in cages 24/7 with monitoring....since we need to keep the children safe according to you.

I don’t quite understand your angle. This isn’t a case about limiting immigration. I support legal immigration and naturalization for law abiding citizens who are here. My father is an immigrant. My in laws, cousins, etc are immigrants.

This is a case of someone who has already allegedly committed a horrific crime escaping justice because of a failure of bureaucracy.

preemptive action so shit doesn't happen is what you're supposed to do you ..go ahead and knock down the walls at your place and allow all strangers in .. strangers are all great people after all .. so let them all into your place you stupid fuck .. a brain dead retard calling other people names ..

Not if the person is flight risk which any illegal is.

He was granted bail on the condition his passport would be surrendered.. he can't flee without a passport.

They failed to collect his passport and they failed to notify the local border agents that he was free.

I don’t quite understand your angle. This isn’t a case about limiting immigration. I support legal immigration and naturalization for law abiding citizens who are here. My father is an immigrant. My in laws, cousins, etc are immigrants.

This is a case of someone who has already allegedly committed a horrific crime escaping justice because of a failure of bureaucracy.
My angle to him, was quite simple...He brought in kids, I simply said to him, a kid can be raped/murdered by a Mass Shooter Trump Citizen......In response to his bullshit fearmongering crap.

My overall angle is simple as well.....OP is trying to portray all illegals as rapist/murderers....I simply said, yeah they should not let rapist illegals, go....but Most illegals aren't like that.

Simple angle that makes sense.

Back