International illegals overpower America's weak National Guard like the Zombie Apocalypse & rip fences like it's Cotton Candy

oh no, a young mexican man flipping the bird. I am so terrified and scared. Round up all brown people and kill them now because of your picture of a guy giving the finger.

I know that you idiots think that everything south of the US is Mexico, but newsflash, it isn't. The guy was from Venezuela.

Do you really think you have some sort of moral superiority on the topic of racism while spitting out the term white trash 6 times in this post? Man I thought you were better than that. I guess not.

There are people on the right that are racist but so are some people on the left. It's really sad to see how the divisive rhetoric that's been going around for years has fucked up society to this point and how people on the left are so ok with it.
Awww :( poor white people. They're the real victims of racism :(

Awww :( poor white people. They're the real victims of racism :(
Um dude racism isn't ok no matter who it's directed against. I condemn anyone who hates someone else based on the color of their skin. That's what people who have real empathy do. What you are doing is not solving the problem in any way. You are not helping the situation. What is happening is that people are hating each other and this is not what a happy society looks like. It's pretty fucking tragic really. Divisive rhetoric does no good for anyone. Hate breeds hate. Remember that.

Um dude racism isn't ok no matter who it's directed against. I condemn anyone who hates someone else based on the color of their skin. That's what people who have real empathy do. What you are doing is not solving the problem in any way. You are not helping the situation. What is happening is that people are hating each other and this is not what a happy society looks like. It's pretty fucking tragic really. Divisive rhetoric does no good for anyone. Hate breeds hate. Remember that.
Oh no, what a totally new and novel thing that just started happening. It's not like white trash people in the south lynched black people for decades. It's not like they literally segregated black people or anything.

No no, this "racial division" you speak of is completely new, it's the left that's doing it! And white people are the real victims!

You guys are totally transparent. When Candace Owens reinforces white supremacy and says disgusting shit about black people, that's totally OK! She's just telling the truth! She can't be racist to black people, she's black!

But when I, a white guy, point out the problems I have with a specific demographic of white people, suddenly it's "omg the racism! The divisiveness! Make it stop!"

Toughen up snowflake. You're not a victim of racism.

It's a Venezuelan. A worthless Chavista who attacked NYPD officers and got released without bail because the DA is a bungling idiot.
Oh is this that thing that happened in times Square where chuddos were pretending that officers were brutally assaulted out of nowhere, and then it turned out that the cops were fucking with these migrants for no reason?

Oh no, what a totally new and novel thing that just started happening. It's not like white trash people in the south lynched black people for decades. It's not like they literally segregated black people or anything.

No no, this "racial division" you speak of is completely new, it's the left that's doing it! And white people are the real victims!

You guys are totally transparent. When Candace Owens reinforces white supremacy and says disgusting shit about black people, that's totally OK! She's just telling the truth! She can't be racist to black people, she's black!

But when I, a white guy, point out the problems I have with a specific demographic of white people, suddenly it's "omg the racism! The divisiveness! Make it stop!"

I'm actually a moderate, and not a Conservative you so passionately hate. Racism from whites against any other race is not ok. But the same is true in return regarding any race or group of people.

I can't help what my white ancestors did, and I can't change it. It pushes me away from the Democratic party to see so much rhetoric around how white people are inherently evil as if other races of people haven't done some fucked up shit in the past. We are all the same. We all came from the same fucking Apes in Africa.

If you really want to help solve racism, you should try spreading a message of love and care for your brothers and sisters and hope to see everybody come together. We have communities segregating from each other, and hating other people. This is not good.

For now, I'll just count you as a person who wants to commit racism against others instead of actually caring about the effects divisive rhetoric has on a population and how it causes people to hate each other. If your aim is to make those redneck Conservatives hate minorities even more than they already do you're doing good. If you are aiming to push white moderates away from voting for the Democratic party you're also doing a pretty good job at that. Like why the fuck would I vote for a party who is openly and proudly racist against me?

Last edited:
Oh is this that thing that happened in times Square where chuddos were pretending that officers were brutally assaulted out of nowhere, and then it turned out that the cops were fucking with these migrants for no reason?

Time Square? You mean the 15 year old Venezuelan illegal shithead who fired at NYPD officers but ended up hitting a Brazilian tourist instead?

You, as a white man, should speak for black people. Candace Owens should shut her mouth. Black communities don't need improvement, and shame on any black person that is sincerely trying to address the issues. At the end of the day, this is all white peoples fault.

You, as a white man, should speak for black people. Candace Owens should shut her mouth. Black communities don't need improvement, and shame on any black person that is sincerely trying to address the issues. At the end of the day, this is all white peoples fault.
You didn't know that Facts and Stats are Racist now and addressing obvious problems within ones culture and community is also racist...

White people used to lynch everyone, including other white people.

White people are killed at 10x the rate by black people than vice versa for the multiple decades of which FBI has collected murder statistics. Sexual assault and battery statistics are also magnitudes higher. These rates are even more extreme when we look at black on Asian violence, often being 50-100x more, who have no history of doing anything wrong to black people.

White people used to lynch everyone, including other white people.

White people are killed at 10x the rate by black people than vice versa for the multiple decades of which FBI has collected murder statistics. Sexual assault and battery statistics are also magnitudes higher. These rates are even more extreme when we look at black on Asian violence, often being 50-100x more, who have no history of doing anything wrong to black people.
Yep...When it comes to black on white and white on black crime...blacks make up the perps close to 75 percent of the time. Thomas Sowell and Larry Elder have pointed this stat out on multiple occasions but are called "coons" and such by white liberals just for stating a basic but sad fact.

After biden beats the s*** out of Trump in this election and makes him look like the con man rapist scumbag that he is when he loses to Biden. I bet you guys still won't pass it. You'll just wait four more years so you can pretend there's no solution without Republicans to the problem.

Or maybe you guys will all try and claim fake election again and lie about that and maybe storm the capital again and try to subvert democracy in an attempt to save your precious idiocy and stupidity.
House Republicans have put forth 2 border bills that the senate Democrats won't even bring up for a vote. Biden has the power to use executive action and even threatened to do so. But he backed down like the coward he is because his far left base told him not to use EO. He's even too cowardly to adjust policy.

It's interesting how the same thing happening to Europe is also happening in the US. All part of the plan. In Europe they've mind-fucked and guilt-tripped their populations into thinking it's a good idea, so it's all done legally. Same in Canada; we don't share a border with a third-world country, so they have to fly them in legally. In the US they can't sell that bullshit to their populations - they won't go for it - so the authorities just pretend they're too incompetent to stop people from coming in. Please, like anything could stop the federal gov. from doing something if they had the mind to do it. It's a billion-dollar psychopathic machine that does whatever it wants. It's not a Democrat vs. Republican thing either; they're all on the same team in screwing you over.

So many white trash racist losers ITT. Go back to your trailer parks, drink your cheap dogpiss beer, and just generally go be the white trash bottom of society people that you are, and leave the rest of us the fuck alone that are trying to run a functioning society.

I am beyond sick and tired of the trailer park white trash people in the US getting uppity and thinking they're going to be the ones running the show via Donald Trump. You are not. You are white trash. You live in trailer parks. You use chewing tobacco until your teeth fall out. You're meth addicts. You people are at the absolute bottom of society's hierarchy, and it used to be that you white trash trailer people knew your position in society, and you shut the fuck up and got in line. That's what we need to get back to. I am beyond fed up with the 60 IQ, barely sentient, white trash sister fuckers telling everyone else how things are going to be. Shut the fuck up, get back to your trailer meth lab, pop out another turd with your sister Brenadine, and shut. the. fuck. up.
I liked all of your posts until this one. I too have been overly critical of some of them at times, but we should be as empathetic towards them as we are toward migrants at the border. Calling them white trash dehuminizes them at the same level they call migrants cockroaches. It plays into the "Us vs. Them" narrative of Left vs Right.

I took some time away from sherdog for this reason. I didn't like what it or any social media was doing to me and how I felt about right wingers. I have friends who lean conspiratorial and right wing and they're people who just want the best for themselves and their families as well. It's best to just try to keep the discussion civil and avoid any temptation to devolve into name calling and belittling.

But I'm with you on everything you said before

I'm actually a moderate, and not a Conservative you so passionately hate. Racism from whites against any other race is not ok. But the same is true in return regarding any race or group of people.

I can't help what my white ancestors did, and I can't change it. It pushes me away from the Democratic party to see so much rhetoric around how white people are inherently evil as if other races of people haven't done some fucked up shit in the past. We are all the same. We all came from the same fucking Apes in Africa.

If you really want to help solve racism, you should try spreading a message of love and care for your brothers and sisters and hope to see everybody come together. We have communities segregating from each other, and hating other people. This is not good.

For now, I'll just count you as a person who wants to commit racism against others instead of actually caring about the effects divisive rhetoric has on a population and how it causes people to hate each other. If your aim is to make those redneck Conservatives hate minorities even more than they already do you're doing good. If you are aiming to push white moderates away from voting for the Democratic party you're also doing a pretty good job at that. Like why the fuck would I vote for a party who is openly and proudly racist against me?
Pardon me for cutting in here, but who in the actual fuck is asserting that white people are inherently evil? Please be specific if you choose to respond.

And when did this shift happen where supposedly "moderates" are neither liberal nor conservative? You're the second person in as many days to say as much.

It's really sad to see how the divisive rhetoric that's been going around for years has fucked up society to this point and how people on the left are so ok with it.
<PlusJuan> short sighted logic, to say the least.

The end game for people on the left here in the US is shallow and potentially catastrophic

I liked all of your posts until this one. I too have been overly critical of some of them at times, but we should be as empathetic towards them as we are toward migrants at the border. Calling them white trash dehuminizes them at the same level they call migrants cockroaches. It plays into the "Us vs. Them" narrative of Left vs Right.
I took some time away from sherdog for this reason. I didn't like what it or any social media was doing to me and how I felt about right wingers. I have friends who lean conspiratorial and right wing and they're people who just want the best for themselves and their families as well. It's best to just try to keep the discussion civil and avoid any temptation to devolve into name calling and belittling.
But I'm with you on everything you said before
My only purpose for being active in the WR is to find a way to close the gaps and unite on any common grounds possible.

I appreciate what you have posted here

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back