Illia Topuria Is Already Becoming Insufferable

Maybe its just because people are sensitive and need new things to have outrage about.

oh now that it's Topuria who wants the BMF shit you guys want it to stop huh?

fk y'all

Topuria coming for all the belts
<{cruzshake}>

the bmf belt has always been for fighters that are middling in the division and a notch below champ material. as a ilia dickrider, i'd assume that you'd think he would be capable of holding his actual belt instead of needing to fight for a consolation one.

also, let the man get a title defense or 2 before saying goofy shit like he's coming for all the belts. i think max has a genuine chance of beating him and volk could possible too in a rematch. he has shown nothing beyond beating volk fresh off a KO so i think its silly to think that he'd be deadly in 155lbs, i am not even sure if he could hold his own against chandler, let alone islam or armaan.....

Why wouldn’t the BMF belt be on the line?
BMF belt was contested at LW, i guess we can skip that part, but having the BMF vs FW belt seems an issue, that would unify belts? Next guy to beat the winner would become the BMF and FW champion? Not every guy has that BMF in them, Topuria i would say he kind of does, make it for the FW belt first, keep the BMF belt at 155lbs for now.

PS: BMF belt is such cool looking belt, whoever somehow ends up holding it and a divisional title at the same time is in for a very cool picture.

He has stans on here who actually thinks that fight is a possibility.

Would be nice to have some non-douche champs for once. I feel like all the recent new champions start calling for super fights and dumb shit.
we tend to butt heads a lot but i agree with you heavy on this. pantoja, aspinall and edwards (as much as i despise watching him fight) seem like respectable people.

although, i love suga, i cannot deny the dude is a cringelord and an influencer wannabe that can get irritating. ddp is ugly to watch and tries too hard to be mature whilst starting drama. poatan is alright, his fans are obnoxious.

BMF belt was contested at LW, i guess we can skip that part, but having the BMF vs FW belt seems an issue, that would unify belts? Next guy to beat the winner would become the BMF and FW champion? Not every guy has that BMF in them, Topuria i would say he kind of does, make it for the FW belt first, keep the BMF belt at 155lbs for now.

PS: BMF belt is such cool looking belt, whoever somehow ends up holding it and a divisional title at the same time is in for a very cool picture.
the belt is a joke though. why not just make the actual belts look cooler instead of the consolation one if thats the case.

Obviously he is trolling, just like when he said he wants to fight Conor at 170 just after beating Volk.
This. Ppl are getting too caught up in the theatrics and posturing.
But you can rest assured a big fight gets made for him in the next month or so.

Bro BMF should be wheel of violence rules but 8 choices so u can brand it as a octagon instead of a wheel

-Muay Thai 💥🦵
-BJJ w/punches on the ground 🥋👊
-Throwin handz 🥊
-MMA 10min rd🫀
-Power Slap ✋💥
-Lethwei (w/gloves just Muay Thai w/headbutts I guess fam)🗣️💥
-MMA 2min rd ref takes a point if u stop buckin' or try to crotch sniff I'm talkin aboot u ain't get the take down in 2 second u gotta let go right away n start throwin my guy no foreplay when u down there neither 🙅‍♂️☝️
-Wrestling (only suplexes and slams scored must stand up immediately after a takedown)🤼‍♀️

I'm tellin u Dana just copy paste dat for the next BMF scrap have dem ring gyal spin da Octagon of Death if gyaldem ain't too tired and we see who da baddest. Finna blow up lmk if u need help 👌

He keeps saying he's tired of the old guard and it's time for new breed of fighters, new challenges for FW strap

well who the fuck are you talking about bro lol
Ev is the most likely of the new breed/guard yet Top also said Ev hasn't earned it. The only guys Top thinks have earned a shot at him are O'Malley & Conor lol, 2 guys not in the division. Even Max, whom Top said he's now willing to fight (only because Max called him out), Top said only if its for the BMF belt LOL.

the belt is a joke though. why not just make the actual belts look cooler instead of the consolation one if thats the case.
Thats how they are at the moment, both belts have similar features, Holloway being a former FW champion imho legitimizes it, he isnt some journeyman like Masvidal or Diaz, clearly has the potential to beat Topuria, they just need to be clear in whats at stake if they fight and what weight class, somehow this could be a step to give more weight to the fighters than to the promotional belts they hold, Topuria vs Holloway at 155lbs for the BMF belt, he can keep his FW belt.

Ilia vs. O’Malley is the fight to make. Please make it happen before they get old and start losing.

I'd be testy if I were him too.
He's undefeated, he's the champion of the Max's division (having knocked out the guy that is 3-0 against Max), yet Max is currently getting all the attention at the moment.
Simple psychology. NBD.
<Fedor23> <WhatItIs>

Even thought I think Movsar absolutely deserves the next title shot, Ilia and Max with have their chance to settle it in the cage soon enough.

<goldie>

Back