I'm more convinced than ever that Jon Jones is suspended

A year and a half already? Damn time flies so fast now.

Something shady must be going on behind the scenes and Jon, the ufc and usada are all culprits in covering up his latest ped fail

What a sad state this sport is in if one concedes cheating is OK. You do you, I guess.

I don't like cheating like everyone else... but i'm not naive : they're all juiced, some get caught and some don't.

I get the theories but I'm not sure they could pull it off in this day and age.

freaking everything gets leaked, movie scripts, fight plans, guys coming out of retirement, rasslin' results, the list keeps going.

there is next to nothing in sports, entertainment, or the places the two crossover, where secrets are successfully kept now days.

Jones hasn't fought in over a year and a half, voluntarily vacated his title (the only leverage a fighter can have over the UFC) and there's no talk of any fight happening for him any time soon.

He obviously popped again and the UFC are keeping it hush hush.
so conor had no leverage after he vacated his title and hadn't fought in almost 2 years?

Or you could be looking into that clip too much, as it were going into September and the likely hood of each Francis or Jon coming to an agreement to fight before 2021 is unlikely just based on timing and events already planned ahead of time.....maybe he is out due to cheating again and they are hiding it or maybe not and simply Dana is saying there's no way a fight will be put together before the end of the 2021.

I don't like cheating like everyone else... but i'm not naive : they're all juiced, some get caught and some don't.
It's not naivete to conclude that a fighter found positive for PEDs is in fact using PEDs. That's straight -up common sense

TS manages to make Canadians look worse some how. Please take the leaf out of your av if your going to spout stupid troll nonsense.
How hard is it to get USA citizenship? Canada is really sucking lately.

Is he currently in the USADA testing pool?
Yea he was tested 25 times in 2020 and 10 times in 2021, but they have to stay in the USADA testing pool regardless of whether they are suspended or not.

If they don't stay in the pool, their suspension freezes.

This dude has to be the most asterisk* champ of all time.

Back