• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Im moving to the more rural Guangxi province in China

Yeah I know your black you told us before in another thread but what do you think about Guandong or Shandong ?

Wait I think I am making a mistake assuming you have been there? Now I am confused.

my parents who adopted me have been there... i think?

me hell no.

I heard that black guy became so popular in China that they change the name of one of their cities from ShangDong to Shang Bing Dong

i think it is in japan, china not so much

Yeah I know your black you told us before in another thread but what do you think about Guandong or Shandong ?

Wait I think I am making a mistake assuming you have been there? Now I am confused.

Which Dong is bigger?

IMG_4157.jpg IMG_4156.jpg Currently in Beijing and having a lovely time. It's 5.23am in here and I'm going to the Great Wall in a few hours.

I like it. Fuck that guy.
Some people I've met here have said do not bring him up in conversation but I've heard mixed feelings from the people I have met. Some people don't really like him and others think he was a good leader.

I went to China back in '96 when I was in Jr. High... I remember it being grimey as fuck, every where was dirty and smoggy. Any time I sneezed my snot was black and grey. We visited the village where my parents grew up, people were shitting/pissing in the same river they gathered drinking water from it. It was fucking disgusting. People always ask me if I ever want to go back and I'm like fuck no. It's expensive as fuck for flights and takes like an entire day to fly there, I'd rather spend my time and money on another country where I don't feel like pouring bleach on myself.

Back