Imagine...if Ngannou knocks Fury out

It's about as likely as me scoring a goal in a premier league game if I played in one, which is to say not very likely at all.
It's not like Francis is a bum off the street. I get what you're saying but that's a crazy comparison.

I’ve been patiently reading this…Fury definitely has a strategy that he developed against Wilder that he will use on big Frank. He’s gonna maul him, tie him up and jab the shit out of him. Fury is not unhittable, but he’s going to use his reach and size and wear Francis down. And probably knock him out. Yep, puncher’s chance but I wouldn’t bet on it.

lol

Francis leaves UFC

*one minute later*

Jones: OK guys im back!
OR....Jones announces his comeback, UFC offers Ngannou $7-8 Million dollars to fight, and he takes the first bus out of UFCville! Didn't Jones just beat the guy that took Ngannou 5 rounds in about 2 minutes? Give me a break, Jones would destroy Francis, and Ngannou knows it. He left while his reputation was still good. He knew he couldn't beat Jones.

OR....Jones announces his comeback, UFC offers Ngannou $7-8 Million dollars to fight, and he takes the first bus out of UFCville! Didn't Jones just beat the guy that took Ngannou 5 rounds in about 2 minutes? Give me a break, Jones would destroy Francis, and Ngannou knows it. He left while his reputation was still good. He knew he couldn't beat Jones.
How's Dana's big peepee taste?

I'm expecting Ngannou to get smothered and exhausted from having to reset after whiffing on shots, leading to a TKO.
But I won't deny my sense of wonder at the thought of something unfathomable happening, so I'll probably watch the fight if it's not in an ungodly time slot.

I'm just glad he got something like this done in spite of the goofopotamus and his online stans.

The most likely outcome is that Fury wears him down.

But Ngannou throws fast and hard, and from some odd angles that you might not expect him to be swinging from. He can catch Fury in a blitz following an exchange, if he's lucky.

I kinda like the long shot on this one.

Wilder was unable to put Fury out, I don´t see how Francis could do it.
I would say that it would be close to impossible for Francis to get the ko.
I believe that Francis and his fans are in for a very rude wake up.

This is comparable to an American folk style high school state champ wrestler walking out onto the mat against prime Jordan Burroughs or David Taylor, but wait, surprise its a free style match (Olympic style). Everyone, with any actual mat time, understands the farce this type of match represents.

For some reason when it comes to boxing there are people who go brain dead (or they have no experience in the martial arts). They can't comprehend the monumental difference between an athlete like Ngannou and a life long practitioner of the sport who by many is considered to be one of the five or ten best heavyweights of all time. Francis has a punchers chance. That is it. The same chance a high school kid would have to win if Jordan Burroughs tripped, fell over, and broke both arms and one leg. Francis can win, but the odds are well, not good. I'm not going to watch, but I'm not mad at Francis. If people want to throw money at him, more power to them. The best thing that could happen to Francis is Fury going on a bender the week of the fight (I don't want that).

Fury was never that good?
Fury is past his prime
Fury was overlooking Francis
Fight was fixed to set up the biggest rematch in history with genuine intrigue
It was a fluke

Those are just off the top of my head, sure there would be plenty more flying around.

It ain't happening though.

This is one of the best things I've seen on here.

I was going to add it on my sig.

Short of Fury slipping on carelessly thrown about ice in the ring I don't see it. Has slightly more of a chance than Conor did against Mayweather because he has genuine one shot power, but that's still a 0.0000000000001 percent chance. Fury's fought a harder puncher 3 times and won 2 of them and got robbed of a win the 3rd time.
first time

If Tyson didn't think he'd put up any kind of fight why didn't he take the unification and easy payday?

Seems to me that Tyson thinks he would indeed put up somewhat of a fight.

Because tyson thinks usyk is s bum smokeshow pumpled up cruiser weight with only a win over aj who is just a poser and as such he deserves to get pennies of the fight as much as a fxxx you to eddie hearne as anything else.

No one who actually watches boxing thinks their a hope in hell and of you do youve been listening to either eddie hearne or british media way too much

In that case, you have no idea what you're watching. Usyk would be the most skilled heavyweight Fury has fought by some margin, not only skilled, but fast, and slippery, and very active with a consistent workrate. And still prime.

Is it possible Fury could win by using his sheer mass and grappling and stinking the joint out with a lot of holding and leaning and smothering? Sure.

But Usyk is the better boxer, and should be favoured probably 60/40.

Fury clearly wasn't anywhere near as confident as you are of beating Usyk, seeing as Fury offered him 70/30, Usyk accepted, and Fury still ducked him <Lmaoo>
No your just listening to eddie hearne far to much. He isnt thatbskilled or slippery aj just sucks badly another british hype job.

Klit was much more skilled aswell as not being under sized. The last fighter with a chance against tyson was lewis.

Deontay would have bodied usyk and aj in a combined 5 rounds.

Your talking out of your arse and your bias is showing.

No one who has watched boxing even entertains the idea usyk could make an entertaining fight. Him but mostly eddie are going to have to grovel to get this fight which i dont agree with long term but tyson is the a side here he knows it and so does everyone else

Back