Crime 'Incredibly Disturbing': Calif. Woman Allegedly Sexually Abused 2 Boys, 14, and Gave Them Drugs

I'm perplexed that you're defending this, even in a somewhat soft, rounbdabout way, honestly.
But I'm not. Look through my replies in this thread. How's this -

Groping a woman is not rape.
Mentioning someone's race isn't being racist.
Being a nationalist isn't the same as being a Nazi.

Get it? We're watering down the severity of negative labels by lumping similar, but very different things together with their worst possible variants. Yeah, this woman is a sexual predator, but one I'd lock up instead of putting in front of a firing line like I'd do with pedos.

Get it? We're watering down the severity of negative labels by lumping similar, but very different things together with their worst possible variants. Yeah, this woman is a sexual predator, but one I'd lock up instead of putting in front of a firing line like I'd do with pedos.
So, if your 15 year old got drugged and raped by a neighbor, you'd ask the judge to go soft on them?

What makes this case of rape softer than any other?

So, if your 15 year old got drugged and raped by a neighbor, you'd ask the judge to go soft on them?

What makes this case of rape softer than any other?
Nice chatting with you. Have a great day.

Nice chatting with you. Have a great day.
OK.

Sorry I'm not soft on rape, I guess. You have implied that this case is not that big of deal compared to others and you're not going to get me to see it that way. Sorry that bothers you.

The children where under the age of consent, please tell me which bit of fucking someone under the legal age of consent is not sexual assault, regardless of whether the children wanted it or not.

Because regardless of what the law yes which is not perfect, boys want to fuck. For some reason you cant grasp that concept.

but i guess law is infallible. i mean look at all the guys who have got in trouble for J walking or years upon years for the mary jane

Yup.

Woke society hates it but that young man walks away feeling like a rock star after hitting it. Woke society hates that 'toxic male trait' but men who can get laid and get laid by what they consider high value women (good looking, older, sophisticated, experienced) end up being stars amongst their male friends and it builds the confidence they take into all elements of their lives.

it is not the young man who gets laid by a women he considers a prize people should worry about, it the ones who cannot get laid at all. The ones who now, all too often become incels. Heck let some older women straighten those rejects out by giving them some sex. It would make the world a better place. Get them some confidence, demystify the pussy, and learn to interact.

An abundance of good would come from that but woke culture would say 'no, that fosters toxic male traits'. Fuck em.

source.gif

Its that easy

Because regardless of what the law yes which is not perfect, boys want to fuck. For some reason you cant grasp that concept.

but i guess law is infallible. i mean look at all the guys who have got in trouble for J walking or years upon years for the mary jane
Come on. Of course boys want to get laid. That doesn't mean you want some creepy middle aged nut giving them drugs and using them for sex. I'm frankly amazed that this needs to be said.

This is how most such talks go.

If you do not just universally condemn every element then you are supporting it. Reality be damned if most young men would seek it, want it, enjoy it and benefit from it both socially and with their confidence. Those facts must not be spoken and we must act like they are victims ALWAYS.

Acknowledging as you have and I did prior that you would not give the adult a pass is ignored.

I dealt with the exact same thing in a thread about abuse of position when Managers or CEO's sleep with underling employees and it ends bad.

Some want to paint the situation as ALWAYS abusive. They cite the power dynamic and while that is true that does not mean that some women (often most) are the ones to instigate and pursue the relationship with the more successful male. When it works out (Bill Gates) no one complains. But when it does not the man is always wrong and the woman, always a victim.

And if you try to point out that not every woman is a victim this blanket "you are defending this' type allegation flies.

We must distill each of these scenarios down as if there are not complexities and apply a blanket condemnation to all equally. Its nonsense.

OK.

Sorry I'm not soft on rape, I guess. You have implied that this case is not that big of deal compared to others and you're not going to get me to see it that way. Sorry that bothers you.
you never fail to prove what a clown you are.

You cannot even pretend @Bald1 was suggesting all cases are the same and acceptable let alone the most egregious you immediately jump to. You stuff a strawman, and then demand he defend it. And you do so as you know your argument is weak without doing that.

are you just stupid or do you take pills to be this idiotic? the girls want to fuck as well, but a normal person does not take advantage of a child, unless they're a peado. which this women obviously is. but you cant seem to grasp this.

Come on. Of course boys want to get laid. That doesn't mean you want some creepy middle aged nut giving them drugs and using them for sex. I'm frankly amazed that this needs to be said.
it doesn't. You are stuffing strawmen.

All of the people you keep addressing have said numerous times they would not give the adults a pass and you keep ignoring that. And you will again.

@Seano @CubicleGangster

I think you guys are as dismissive of the possibility that a teenager can be a willing participant as others are that they're victims. That's why I always make the distinction between pedos and hebos.

Does that mean I give these adults a pass? Hell no. As adults we're better at communication, manipulation and cognisant of the consequences of our actions. Meaning even if we disregard age of consent laws these sorts of relationships can't be between equals even if the teenager initiates them.

However, my point in all these conversations is we're lessening the severity of child rape when we muddy the waters and lump everything under one heading.
Once again, you are steering the conversation away from the point most of us are trying to focus on in this thread

@Seano @CubicleGangster

I think you guys are as dismissive of the possibility that a teenager can be a willing participant as others are that they're victims. That's why I always make the distinction between pedos and hebos.

Does that mean I give these adults a pass? Hell no. As adults we're better at communication, manipulation and cognisant of the consequences of our actions. Meaning even if we disregard age of consent laws these sorts of relationships can't be between equals even if the teenager initiates them.

However, my point in all these conversations is we're lessening the severity of child rape when we muddy the waters and lump everything under one heading.
I agree but my problem is that people always assume its no big deal when the teenager is a boy but cry bloody murder when its a girl. Sometimes teenage girls want a meat injection from their teachers and sometimes teenage boys don't walk away from these encounters unscathed. But its always boiled down to that oversimplified dichotomy which to me is rooted more so in folk ideas about gender roles than actual science.

She looks like she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose.

I'm sure those boys will be so scared lol.

(For the record I didnt read the details.)

I agree but my problem is that people always assume its no big deal when the teenager is a boy but cry bloody murder when its a girl. Sometimes teenage girls want a meat injection from their teachers and sometimes teenage boys don't walk away from these encounters unscathed. But its always boiled down to that oversimplified dichotomy which to me is rooted more so in folk ideas about gender roles than actual science.

Yep, people ITT still have misconceptions about female and male sexuality
Thinking every boy who willingly enters into a sexual situation wont be harmed while thinking girls are so fragile when it comes to sex they must be protected. Archaic thinking that isn't realistic. I know someone who was in this kind of situation, he definitely wanted it at the time. Still fucked him up.

And the whole 'if it was a male teacher your son wanted to plow' keeps getting ignored as it would highlight their hypocrisy. @MikeMcMann kept deflecting on that saying it was about playing on homophobia but it is not. It's about playing on bad views on gender.

Can't say I'm shocked at the "Nice!" reaction from the men, itt.

Sorry. She took advantage of children, sexually. Wonder how many times she's done this to other young boys.

$20,000 bail for sexual assault? Pussy pass, once again.

Hopefully one of the boys has a female relative that's built like a brick shit house, and she pays this chimo a fuckin visit.

A couple of boys have killed themselves after being targeted by older female rapists. It is illegal to fuck children for a reason.

Back