Crime 'Incredibly Disturbing': Calif. Woman Allegedly Sexually Abused 2 Boys, 14, and Gave Them Drugs

The same is true for older men and young boys but somehow I don't think everyone ITT saying "Niiice" would feel the same way about a male teacher sleeping with his male students.
Milo's career ended because he brought that up. And we see people itt celebrating basically the same shit.

I sometimes wonder what the reaction would be if it turned out a male student was plowing his male teacher and how many here would change their tune like all of a sudden that boy is now victim because he stuck it in a dude instead of a women

In that case the teenager boy would be considered a victim of abuse, regardless if he wanted or not. I'm sure no one would even think he enjoyed. The older man would be considered a predator and would be sent to jail, where he would suffer quite a bit for being a pedo. His whole life would be destroyed.

while you are right that there are girls that want to do this, its just not as common but you are right.

also men are perverts that look for young women to prey on, vise versa doesnt really apply, atleast not in the general sense
I would definitely say that a 50 years old woman who drugs teenager boys and have sex with them is preying on them and is a sick pervert. She wasn't seduced by those boys you know, she initiated everything. Booze, drugs, sex... it's a predator's MO.

These teenage boy/older women liaisons are not rape.

These women are dumb, though. you can guarantee the boys are going to brag about it. They have nothing to lose and everything to gain by announcing it to everyone they know.

Older women fucking younger boys is. @Strange King

whats wrong with that? its different than older men fucking younger girls.
were not all the same and boys and girls are different.

I admit there is a line. id say 13 or younger for boys. after that theyre horn dogs and would relish the chance to fuck an older woman

Come on. Of course boys want to get laid. That doesn't mean you want some creepy middle aged nut giving them drugs and using them for sex. I'm frankly amazed that this needs to be said.

Im taking the drugs out of the question but as you know young boys do drugs to. smoking and drinking.

As a parent i would be more upset about the drugs than the actual sex act and i would be more mad at them for taking the drugs

Milo's career ended because he brought that up. And we see people itt celebrating basically the same shit.

In that case the teenager boy would be considered a victim of abuse, regardless if he wanted or not. I'm sure no one would even think he enjoyed. The older man would be considered a predator and would be sent to jail, where he would suffer quite a bit for being a pedo. His whole life would be destroyed.

I would definitely say that a 50 years old woman who drugs teenager boys and have sex with them is preying on them and is a sick pervert. She wasn't seduced by those boys you know, she initiated everything. Booze, drugs, sex... it's a predator's MO.

I think youre assuming alot. The 38 yr old woman i was with when i was 15 bought be alcohol and weed. Maybe she was a predator but all the boys in my neighborhood wanted to fuck her. She was hot. I wasnt abused. I have amazing memories and clout from my neighbor hood

whats wrong with that? its different than older men fucking younger girls.
were not all the same and boys and girls are different.

I admit there is a line. id say 13 or younger for boys. after that theyre horn dogs and would relish the chance to fuck an older woman

Still illegal, Still disgusting, and I question anyone that is an adult and says they condone this because 'nice'.

I think youre assuming alot. The 38 yr old woman i was with when i was 15 bought be alcohol and weed. Maybe she was a predator but all the boys in my neighborhood wanted to fuck her. She was hot. I wasnt abused. I have amazing memories and clout from my neighbor hood
Sorry, what am I assuming?
I'm actually happy your experience didn't harm you however that doesn't mean you're the norm. And it certainly doesn't mean it's not a big deal either. We can't brush it off an adult causing that much impact on an immature and inexperience kid. Regardless of their genders, there's a huge emotional and psychological gap. Rather, an abysm between the involved. It's a relationship based solely on inequality. It's a desire, from the adult perspective, to exploit the naïveté of the minor. The teen, although horny af, is still a silly and gullible teen. It's not fair and it can lead to a lot of emotional damage. And like other have already said... "wanted to fuck" is not an argument. Girls want to fuck older guys too. You don't think they are all forcibly raped, do you?

If you don't think an adult, specially that much older, corrupting minors, giving alcohol and drugs and having sex with them is a pervert I really don't know what to say to you. I do think though it's very possible you don't want to acknowledge that because of your own personal experience with a woman like that. Perhaps it's difficult for you to see the woman you met was actually disgusting and not this awesome woman you were lucky enough to meet. Maybe it's uncomfortable to think of it that way. I get it. But you're an adult now and I'm sure you wouldn't want to reverse the roles. All you need to understand is, despite biological differences and horniness levels, boys and girls are equally powerless when it comes to those experiences.

It's an adult fucking a child, if it was a male teacher fucking those boys, you'd be screaming from the hill tops to ha e him executed, but because it's female, it don't count, cause the children wanted it, said every paedophile I've ever kept locked up.
Would care if the minor was either sex, they are teens, not prepubescent children.

Would care if the minor was either sex, they are teens, not prepubescent children.
so you advocate sex with underage children. thats some progressive thinking right there.

I'm torn on this issue. I wouldn't want this to happen to my son but I do wish it would have happened to me.

{<redford}

Some of y'all are absolutely ridiculous. StrangKing absolutely following a disgusting line of thinking.

Young boys want to fuck so it's okay? Hey StrangeKing, young girls want to fuck too. They're full of hormones and absolutely have sexual interest. So you're okay with grown men fucking them. Else, you believe women are somehow victims while young boys are kings of their hormones and emotions.

The power dynamic and the hierarchy of the activity throws these young people out of wack. It can deeply affect their abilities to establish relationships in the future, as well as their decision-making skills. Do you think these young men won't be more willing to fuck 14yr old girls because 'Hey, I did it when I was this age' etc...? Cuz guess what, my dude.... they ARE.

Stop being a pos and educate yourself on abuse.

Sorry, what am I assuming?
I'm actually happy your experience didn't harm you however that doesn't mean you're the norm. And it certainly doesn't mean it's not a big deal either. We can't brush it off an adult causing that much impact on an immature and inexperience kid. Regardless of their genders, there's a huge emotional and psychological gap. Rather, an abysm between the involved. It's a relationship based solely on inequality. It's a desire, from the adult perspective, to exploit the naïveté of the minor. The teen, although horny af, is still a silly and gullible teen. It's not fair and it can lead to a lot of emotional damage. And like other have already said... "wanted to fuck" is not an argument. Girls want to fuck older guys too. You don't think they are all forcibly raped, do you?

If you don't think an adult, specially that much older, corrupting minors, giving alcohol and drugs and having sex with them is a pervert I really don't know what to say to you. I do think though it's very possible you don't want to acknowledge that because of your own personal experience with a woman like that. Perhaps it's difficult for you to see the woman you met was actually disgusting and not this awesome woman you were lucky enough to meet. Maybe it's uncomfortable to think of it that way. I get it. But you're an adult now and I'm sure you wouldn't want to reverse the roles. All you need to understand is, despite biological differences and horniness levels, boys and girls are equally powerless when it comes to those experiences.

Youre not factoring in the desire from boys. gender is a huge part and cant be ignored. Boys and girls are not the same. While there is an intellectual gap. No boy that wants to have sex is abused. I acknowledge there is a line for too young but this is significantly different than young girls who have been manipulated from predator men.

Theres a reason why there was a show called "to catch a predator".

I see your point though

Some of y'all are absolutely ridiculous. StrangKing absolutely following a disgusting line of thinking.

Young boys want to fuck so it's okay? Hey StrangeKing, young girls want to fuck too. They're full of hormones and absolutely have sexual interest. So you're okay with grown men fucking them. Else, you believe women are somehow victims while young boys are kings of their hormones and emotions.

The power dynamic and the hierarchy of the activity throws these young people out of wack. It can deeply affect their abilities to establish relationships in the future, as well as their decision-making skills. Do you think these young men won't be more willing to fuck 14yr old girls because 'Hey, I did it when I was this age' etc...? Cuz guess what, my dude.... they ARE.

Stop being a pos and educate yourself on abuse.

They do not want to fuck like boys and that is a fact. Boys and girls are different, that is another fact. Its not disgusting to want to have sex and boys are ready at a young age.

I have no clue what youre talking about in your last sentence

Back