Insane Indy Car crash - by a 17-Year-Old GIRL?!?

m96jjd.jpg

Apparently, she's 'Okay-ish' but will have surgery on her spine tomorrow.

XCpIL9yu_400x400.jpg

<DirkMavs> Lol, guess that's what happens when you're snapchat-ing and you mistake the gas pedal for the brake pedal...

<bball2>.

She obviously has talent and that's why shes there.. but 17 just seems too young to be competing like that in a race.

How much experience can she possibly have? People nearly died there.

Might not have been her fault but still. You cant play pro ball at 17 for a reason, and this is alot more dangerous..

Girl has more talent in driving alone than you do in anything and everything combined.

The crash wasn't her fault. There was another collision you cant see in the videos, which caused her to lose complete control of the vehicle. She was just a passenger along for the ride before the collision that caused her to go airborn.

No

No she does not

She may have more talent in driving than you do in everything in your life , but that doesn't mean it's the same for the rest of us

Technical failure? What, the brakes fell off and the accelerator jammed on?

Dat Privilege

Im sure she's good.

I also think part of the decision to sign her as a 17 year old girl was that it would bring more attention to her sponsors, which just happened.

I believe there's a big difference in the upper body strength of young guys and young girls when controlling a non-powersteering race car at speed in a pro-street course race.

Luckily this one wasn't worse so can be written off. And as long as its not the start of a trend she might still do well.

Flashy way to start a career though.

Man that's one of the crazies crashes I've seen. Even crazier that she survived (not to mention the marshalls standing trackside...).

reminds me of playing f1 games with friends as a kid, trying to torpedo the other cars with the 'death move' at hairpins flying over the rumble strip and into the other cars at top speed.

I assume there must have been some kind of malfunction with the car to be carrying that kind of speed into a slow corner...

Last edited:
I’m not saying 17 year old girls are good drivers. They aren’t. I have one. But young boys are way worse. They think they are experts the day they get licensed and drive way too fast. That’s lasts all the way through their early 20s until they realize after several accidents and really high insurance to slow the fuck down.
True; isn’t it women are more likely to get into accidents but men are more likely to total their cars? Would rather have to deal with a fender bender from backing into a lightpost than a pile of scrapmetal from drag racing gone bad.

I think she got cut off and her car jumped on top of the other car front end and than flew right into the stands.

This angle is nice, she got clipped by another driver and got airborne

15 yard launching penalty.

She's like a young Danika Patrick.

Imagine if they had seats where she crashed

Wow... Whiskey throttle... Hope she gets that spine straightened out. Id guess there was some earlier contact that threw her off the track before she flew through the air.

17?
I'm surprised there isn't a more strict age limit on this. If I were one of the other drivers, I wouldn't want to risk putting my life in the hands of a 17 year old.
Yeah. I think the quote from Gary Busey was "Young, dumb, and full of cum."

This angle is nice, she got clipped by another driver and got airborne

You can't see who initiated contact there. Typically its the one on the outside though as they are trying to make a move to cut to the inside.

Pat Barry is signing up to be an Indy pit crewman as we speak.

Back