Insane Proof Brock Lesnar was the most athletic fighter of all time (GIF)

AdvancedSneakyChafer-size_restricted.gif

<SelenaWow>

17 pages in and nobody posted this yet?

giphy.gif

It was because WWE was setting up for a match between them in 2003.
WWE BAD BLOOD, the event was called.
They wanted to stir up the fake beef and made a rumour that Jericho beat Goldberg in a real fight backstage, lmao. B.S.
This was when Goldberg was past his wCw prime and was about 36 years old, so looked smaller than when he was in wCw.

AmGjK0M.jpg

Chris does tell the story.. Maybe.. Or Maybe Chris is full of it..

You're wrong. Again. The turnbuckles provide enough elasticity to seem like a trampoline. The ring mats do not have any elasticity and no air time. There's more risk to fall on your neck doing a standing back flip and one would have to be more explosive, especially at the bodyweight prime Goldberg was.

Goldberg's backflip is WAY more impressive. Keep deluding yourself.
Do you have experience with these
The ropes are not a stable surface and require a greater amount of balance and control. Goldberg's trampoline backflip from the mat is not impressive.
You're right about the ropes but wrong about the ring. It's just some metal supports and wooden planks. Very basic and nothing at all like a trampoline.

Salute to you for remembering Haku. He was a scary guy, bro. I'll give you that. I'd still take Goldberg by sheer brute power.

I think if I remember correctly the rumor was Jericho was pissed and got Goldberg in a choke. A rear naked choke or something.
Which seems plausible since you don’t exactly have to be a bigger man to pull that off and WCW Jericho was pretty buff himself.

Haha nah, Jericho just refused to job to Goldberg so they had beef between each other in wCw.
Jericho quit the wCw after.

I saw a program recently on the Montreal Screw job. I would have given almost anything to have witnessed Bret KO Vince in that locker room LOL..

Take note of the distance these much smaller guys travel compared to Brock going halfway across the ring. That's what's so impressive really. And remember that botched one was after nearly 20 minutes of work.
PowerlessNewDragonfly-small.gif

kkha5bhl7t3z.gif

LegitimateCandidFirecrest-small.gif

Take note of the distance these much smaller guys travel compared to Brock going halfway across the ring. That's what's so impressive really. And remember that botched one was after nearly 20 minutes of work.
PowerlessNewDragonfly-small.gif

kkha5bhl7t3z.gif

LegitimateCandidFirecrest-small.gif
Agreed.

I saw a program recently on the Montreal Screw job. I would have given almost anything to have witnessed Bret KO Vince in that locker room LOL..

Enjoy this video bro...

Just look at the sheer presence of Da' Man... Bill Goldberg... Watch the vid.

Jericho was all talk and show. Scripted. Goldberg would've disintegrated Jericho in a real fight.

Did Jericho have a baseball bat? Goldberg is Fucking Huge..
Jericho had a little legit catch as catch can training from Stu Hart and his time in Japan. He caught him in a guillotine I believe. Not that crazy, I've tapped out some much bigger and more athletic guys just based on experience and technique.

Jericho had some legit catch as catch can training from Stu Hart and his time in Japan. He caught him in a guillotine I believe. Not that crazy, I've tapped out some much bigger and more athletic guys just based on experience and technique.
Rumour about catching Goldberg and "beating him".

I believe it's all scripted and a part of the feud they created prior to their match at Bad Blood.

But yeah Jericho was a great catch as catch can wrestler.

Enjoy this video bro...

Just look at the sheer presence of Da' Man... Bill Goldberg... Watch the vid.

Jericho was all talk and show. Scripted. Goldberg would've disintegrated Jericho in a real fight.

Uh He's throwing couches around like they are toothpicks. Uh Jesus..

Rumour about catching Goldberg and "beating him". I believe it's all scripted and a part of the fued they created prior to their match at Bad Blood.

But yeah Jericho was a great catch as catch can wrestler.
He wasn't great, I would say he's probably a blue belt if you put him in no gi. It wasn't much training, just enough for him to get the idea. Goldberg was green in WCW and Jericho admits he caught him off guard more than anything which let him sink a choke in, he said Goldberg would destroy him more often than not.

This is from Jericho's first book which was long after their feud on TV when Goldberg had stopped wrestling.

I'd be stunned if that is true.. Not that Jericho can't fight but Goldberg. Can't imagine too many of the boys wanted a piece of him..
Ken shamrock said the pro wrestlers did not give two shits that he could fight. Only concerned if he can work a match. At least that's how it was in chris and Ken's era.

If you were a great worker and fighter,you got respect. Bill was never one of the boys.

Jericho had a little legit catch as catch can training from Stu Hart and his time in Japan. He caught him in a guillotine I believe. Not that crazy, I've tapped out some much bigger and more athletic guys just based on experience and technique.

Maybe. But shit he's giving up lots of size and insane amounts of strength.. Even in that video Jericho says "Next time he would run" I'd just run period.. Not fighting that monster..

Back