Invicta FC 13: Cyborg vs. Fan Duin 11PM ET/8PM PT/3AM UK DISCUSSION (Fight Pass)

Looked through the entire 145 women's division. All ten of them, there is nobody left.

#CyborgVsEdgar get this shit trending.

Ronda should thank Cyborg. If she didn't exist she would have never became skinny enough to become a global icon.

Maybe the super-fight Cyborg should try for is Cyborg vs McGregor. They weigh the same and I think that her voice might actually be lower. :icon_twis

Wait what.

To Rousey: "Stop run!"

Moments later: "Will your next fight be at 135?". "Uhh. I dunno".

^^^THis!! Cyborg had a chance to make a break from her waffling and make a definitive declaration that her next fight in Invicta will be at 135, like she's been claiming, but she choked. WHAT OTHER FIGHTS ARE THERE FOR HER at 145???

Want to give her benefit of the doubt, but she lost me there.

I always held out hope, but I have to start believing that she isn't being honest. She let slip there in a moment of jubilation when her guard was down. She never wants to fight at 135. She only wants 140 and is waiting it out. :(

Looked through the entire 145 women's division. All ten of them, there is nobody left.

#CyborgVsEdgar get this shit trending.

Cyborg vs Budd
Invicta vs Bellator

superfight of the century

That's exactly what I'm saying...Since, you know, we're talking about Cyborg vs Ronda? My point was that it would be extremely interesting to see how Ronda would react to a Cyborg shot like that. Are you denying that?
You specifically said that Ronda "has never felt a solid punch" and I absolutely disagree. Sure she hasn't been hit by someone who hits as hard as Cyborg (Because no one else hits quite as hard as her), but she has definitely felt a "solid" punch before and hasn't been so much as fazed. As for whether I think she could take a Cyborg punch or not, I think she could at least take a couple, but would have to avoid any big flurries obviously.

Invicta- the feeder of prospects to established veterans the UFC refuses to sign.

Miesha rocked her.
jWUn9Gm.gif

How sad is it that chick that fought Marina is a legit option.

Miesha rocked her.

I distinctly remember this too. Misha rocked her in the last fight, but she played it off well. I think her knees even buckled really quickly. And she immediately backed off composed herself and kicked ass. But Cyborg looks to hit much harder.

If still give Ronda advantage overall, but I could totally see Cyborg winning.

Ronda should thank Cyborg. If she didn't exist she would have never became skinny enough to become a global icon.
Too bad Cyborg took PED's and changed her body so much that she couldn't also get to the weight with relevant fights and potential stardom.

Should be mad at herself.

How sad is it that chick that fought Marina is a legit option.

Very sad and still quite hard to rationalize how shallow the division is right now. 0-0 beats a 1-1 fighter in her debut now she's one of the top contenders to face one of the best fighters on the planet, that is just sad LOL no time for prospects to develop.

Cyborg is WMMA's Mike Tyson. Scary, scary, scary woman. I wish she'd have reach over and KO'd Tito after she juiced the Kiwi. That was downright ultra-violence.

Back