News Irish woman allegedly assaulted on Conor's yacht (Jan 2023 Update)

Status
Not open for further replies.
her story seems sketchy. if he really wanted to kill her he could have, she's not going to outswim him
Great troll post! I had to laugh.....

I know ppl who are precisely this capable of missing the point of an exchange

Disgusting if true. But I have to ask, why would you go to someone (who you don't know)'s yacht celebration? Basking in someone else's glory is something I don't get
Why would people want to party with celebrities? Is that what you're asking?

I don’t go to “mutual friends” birthday parties

Some people go to thousands of birthday parties a year. They don't work and just party all day, everyday. Hopping birthday parties every couple of hours, will lead you to going to some mutual friend parties.

I had a friend that would literally go to 5-6 parties a day like 6 days a week. Dude was hopping parties at 3am.

Some people in MMA never get accused of assault, rape or attempted murder. Those that do have a lot in common with each other.

Some people go to thousands of birthday parties a year. They don't work and just party all day, everyday. Hopping birthday parties every couple of hours, will lead you to going to some mutual friend parties.

I had a friend that would literally go to 5-6 parties a day like 6 days a week. Dude was hopping parties at 3am.
How’s he doing nowadays

CompassionateDismalHyracotherium-max-1mb.gif

Conor’s a classic case of somebody that won’t accept their sexuality and overcompensates heavily. He was a professional fighter, obsessed with being a “gangster” and living that type of lifestyle. Homophobia is rampant in those circles.

I understand criticizing him, but I feel bad for him more than anything. That must be a very difficult battle within himself. This could end up as another Aaron Hernandez scenario.

“If one person tells you you're a horse, they are crazy. If three people tell you you're a horse, there's conspiracy afoot. If ten people tell you you're a horse, it's time to buy a saddle”

The same story is being told too many times. Conor needs to calm the fuck down.

Disgusting if true. But I have to ask, why would you go to someone (who you don't know)'s yacht celebration? Basking in someone else's glory is something I don't get
If someone invited you on a yacht to a party you wouldn't go? That is not logical and very pathetic I would go on a yacht

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back