Media Is Anthony Smith full of it?

You got that wrong.
I totally respect both predictions, it is a tough fight to pick and anyone can be wrong at times.

But here, he confidently explains that Gane will gets it done easily, and on another media he picks Ngannou gives another explanation.
It is a sign he is getting paid to say what he says and he is not truthful.

He says Gane should win "in the same media" (the 2nd video).....literally 3 seconds before your timestamp. On a scale of Joe Rogan to Eddie Bravo, how high were you when you made the post?

"It makes me feel very silly because I can tell you all the reasons Gane should beat Francis Ngannou. Francis Ngannou should not win this fight."

You got that wrong.
I totally respect both predictions, it is a tough fight to pick and anyone can be wrong at times.

But here, he confidently explains that Gane will gets it done easily, and on another media he picks Ngannou gives another explanation.
It is a sign he is getting paid to say what he says and he is not truthful.
DUH!!! He’s explained both ways both guys can win. Both are accurate reasons silly.

YOU DONT UNDERSTAND MEDIA OR THE SPORT

Pretty spot on analysis based on past data. He didn't say "I can't see Gane losing", he said "i don't see a way Gane loses this fight short of getting caught"

Well.....guess what Ngannou does best......"catches" 99% of his opponents within 1 minute 30 seconds. And he has lost every fight that's gone past the 2nd round.

Smith never says Gane is going to win. He says "if anyone can do it, he has the best chance"

And nice time stamp pick on the 2nd video. It fast forwards through Smith saying "I've never had this hard of a time making a prediction. It makes me feel very silly because I can tell you all the reasons Gane should beat Francis Ngannou. Francis Ngannou should not win this fight. But there's more to fighting."....then comes your time stamp "I am leaning Francis"

He literally says Francis shouldn't win 3 seconds before your timestamp....

This exact analysis has been said word for word about every "heavy hitter" vs "guy not known for 1 punch knock out power" fight in history. Hitter "catches" opponent, he wins....opponent survives, he wins. Analysts "flip flop" on fights like this all the time. You watch a clip of Cyril schooling every fighter...then think, "he can do it." Next day you watch a hilight of Ngannou knocking out 12 dudes in less than 2 minutes, then think "shit...if Ngannou lands...."

Sorry, we all can't just have 1 single thought about a fight and never see the other side like you TS. Must be nice always being correct with every first thought you have.

View attachment 903975
Well, today we learned Anthony Smith posts on Sherdog under the handle phatron.

It’s called seeing both sides. Makes me take him more seriously tbh

why are you fans such losers? It’s really sad
It's called hedging your bets. Call both predictions at different times, and say you called it after the fight.

DUH!!! He’s explained both ways both guys can win. Both are accurate reasons silly.

YOU DONT UNDERSTAND MEDIA OR THE SPORT
No, stop bullshitting.
On one media he is confident Gane will win easily and explains why he is so much better.

On another, he picks Ngannou and justify it by saying he has more experience

If he was honest, he would stick to a version, or just state that his pick is uncertain and both can win. He didn't.

Anytime someone says they don’t see how a certain fighter can lose in the heavyweight division they lose all credibility.

He is evidence that the media can influence the betting lines.

No, stop bullshitting.
On one media he is confident Gane will win easily and explains why he is so much better.

On another, he picks Ngannou and justify it by saying he has more experience

If he was honest, he would stick to a version, or just state that his pick is uncertain and both can win. He didn't.
No. It’s not an honest thing fool.
It’s a real life thought.

this is why you’re not famous and don’t have a show. You don’t understand nuance .

yorue the UFC’s PRODUCT. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Just go take his words and leave us alone.

I’m actually gnna be working the event tonight unlike you . Stop being so jealous too jajajaj

I’m actually gnna be working the event tonight unlike you . Stop being so jealous too jajajaj
I am happy for you Anthony. I wish I could be here. Enjoy the night and, hey, congratulations, you predicted the result already!

I went down the same path. For months, I was sure Gane wins a decision. Now, I'm sure Ngannou knocks him out.

Interesting! What changed your mind to the opposite outcome??

Well, today we learned Anthony Smith posts on Sherdog under the handle phatron.

Today I learned that sherdoggers still can't accept facts when there is video evidence posted in the OP

Smith is underrated as and analyst don t know maybe he saw somenthing that change his mind but i m still gonna trust Gane

I've seen him on Bisping's podcast a few times. I was surprised. I was expecting a meathead neanderthal. What I saw was a well spoken, articulate gentleman.

Jeez this thread took a dump on poor Anthony Smtih. I don't mind calling this out but at the end of the day he probably changed his mind. This is a 50/50 fight in reality.

What's ridiculous is the hate he seems to get all around from so many fans. The guy grinded his ass off after washing out post Strikeforce, never gave up, got better and is now in a spot where he makes okay money as a fringe contender while doing analyst work. I respect that immensely. Yet he gets a bunch of hate for super flimsy and stupid reasons.

Back