Is anyone excited for Mighty Mouse vs Cejudo?

I'd rather watching Derrick Lewis vs. Francis Ngannou to be honest.

I don't even care if Cejudo upsets MM. Still won't give a shit!

I'm sure it will be ok, Cejudo has definitely got better since the first fight but I still have no interest in it. MM had the opportunity to be part of a career defining super-fight & instead of him headlining the card vs. TJ he's back in the co-main slot in a pointless rematch that no-one wanted & racking up another title defence for a record that no-one respects.

With another win it will build MM's case as P4P best (and that he is already alongside Fedor and GSP) even more. Great stuff. It would be good to see him establish the longest streak of title defenses including fighting Dillashaw or Garbrandt and becoming a 2 class champ. That would be all we would need to shut the haters down.
Lol, nope.

always happy to see DJ fight, and Cejudo is looking better and better, so it should hopefully be a good, competitive fight.

Of course, Cejudo is coming off two epic wins against big names - Wilson Reis and Lil' Pettis! One of the least exciting rematches that can be made. What new will Cejudo bring to the fight? His head is still of humongous size - it will be an easy target for MM. MM nuthuggers will rejoice over the fact that MM gets yet another win under his padded record. Unless MM's next fight isn't against TJ, I vote for cancelling the entire FlW division.

Yeah I wanted the TJ fight. MM straight ducked TJ but if it's at 125 I don't see why the UFC couldn't just make it. It almost like MM is flexing the little control he has by not fighting TJ because he wanted more money.

I'm pretty sure if you get some good fights and promote the dj vs tj fight, it would do pretty well...dj has to realize he's not a draw...so asking for tons of money is crazy...given you're the worst draw of any champion the ufc has.

Nope. I just can't get interested in watching MM. He's a good fighter but he bores me and every time I hear him talk he's whining about something.

No. Cejudo is a boring fighter and hasn't really done enough to deserve a rematch, but FW is paper-thin and they don't have anyone else for MM to fight. Meh. I'll watch cuz I watch everything it but probably only partly pay attention

Flyweight stinks. Benavidez and mm are 2 of the best in the div and they both dropped from 135 cuz Cruz was in their way from the title. They couldn’t beat Dominick

I wouldn't say hyped, but I am looking forward to it. I was shocked how quickly and easily MM put him away the first time, but Cejudo's stand up has improved impressively since then. Should be interesting.

Good warm up fight before TJ vs Garbrandt
Which we also have already seen and of which we also didnt demand to see.

Joke of a co main and main, especially the stipulation mm and tj had..

jE2v0Sl.gif
On the spot.

I actually like that Cejudo has improved & i think the fight could be sneakly interesting & with DJ coming off of an injury i'm probably betting $ on Henry if the lines are good. With that said i'm done with being excited over DJ until he moves up, not interested in seeing him dominate the division & beating the same guys 2-3x for the next couple years.

This board, and every other board where memes dominate and little people are ignored, does not like or get excited for DJ at this point.

I am a defender of the smaller men. perhaps is because I have a flea circus when I was a youth or something but these little lads can scrap.

With that said, I have literally no interest in this fight. DJ has cleaned out the division and needs to move up in weight. Hes competed at a higher weight before, he wasnt the best but he was one of them. Move up and challenge yourself. They are recycling fights for him and its pointless. He wont accept a fight from the champ a weight class above him. Hes breaking records, big whoop.

Its great for him and his legacy, cant knock that. but does Tyr, the 13th, king of the dingling aka grandmaster meatwrap give a fuck? no

yeah i am.

first fight didn't go on long enough, yeah cejudo got overwhelmed but body shots can put anyone down and he's clearly improved.

and if the same " The Notorious " Henry McCejudo that showed up against reis shows up this'll be really interesting, one of the few guys that can keep it standing against MM too.

honestly if you aren't excited for high level MMA like this you're not a hardcore fan, or you're just one of those sizequeen dorks who shits on the lower weight classes for no reason.
Notorious Cejudo looked great, but MM is still on another level. One if these days tho, MM, likecall fighters, will lose a step. I'm not sure if that day is close but even the most dominant fighters have off nights, and other guys have the fight of their lives.

I remember when the safest thing in this sport was betting on Mouse and Ronda, but amazingly, he kept on getting better. Cejudo has MASSIVE shoes to fill.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back