Is being named Alex the best base for MMA?

Just Joshing, But how likely is it that 2 UFC champions have the same name And if poatan can take out jiri this winter we may have 3 Champions named Alex with Pantoja, Volk and Pereira all holding titles. There's even an Alexa, With grasso if you want to count that!

Is The name Alex The most successful first name in all of MMA?

Is there another popular first name that fighters who have it go far?

My older brothers name is Alex and he was always a Freak athelte one of those black guys that didn't work out but was always cut for no reason.
If your name is Fedor, then you can grow up to be a goat......

upload_2023-9-13_7-32-14.png

Just Joshing, But how likely is it that 2 UFC champions have the same name And if poatan can take out jiri this winter we may have 3 Champions named Alex with Pantoja, Volk and Pereira all holding titles. There's even an Alexa, With grasso if you want to count that!

My older brothers name is Alex and he was always a Freak athelte one of those black guys that didn't work out but was always cut for no reason.

<mma4>

It's probably true, I know for hockey it's Connor's so yeah if you name your kid Alex then throw that little fucker into an octagon as soon as he can walk.

being named Chael is #1 best base. Undisputed, undefeated.

next is Matt.
jones lost to a guy named Matt.
GSP lost to a guy named Matt.

#3 is probably having a last name that ends in "v"
- khabib nurmagomedov
- islam makhachev
- khamzat chimaev
- shavkat rakhmnov
- magomed ankalaev
- artur beterbiev
- abdulrashid sadulaev

Interesting.

Back