Is Charlie Zelenoff trolling us or mental problems?

I just realized that he is no different or worse off than the zillions of McDojo warriors who keep insisting that their art is par excellence despite all the mountains of recent and accumulated evidence.

There's been an outbreak in the striking forum recently. The way they will twist logic and fact to make it seem as if their position is supported by contrary facts and evidence is truly dazzling.

Honestly, he isn't bad enough of a fighter to get blown out by most people. Most people suck at fighting. So much so, people should be scared shitless by anyone trained. Even a bad hombre, probably won't be trained enough to just blow him out or prevent him from running away. He has a chin that somehow held up to Wilder. He has a batshit chin like McCall.

he definitely seems like he's had some real training at some point (maybe trained somewhere legit then got kicked out), as he moves somewhat fluidly, and is strangely respectful of boxing etiquette. his biggest problem seems to be that he has no idea how to win a fight against a trained opponent, so he freaks out if his two strategies (1. sucker punching 2. extremely aggressive power combos) don't work.

someone should invite him to come post on sherdog

we need some professional fighters to post on this forum

he definitely seems like he's had some real training at some point (maybe trained somewhere legit then got kicked out), as he moves somewhat fluidly, and is strangely respectful of boxing etiquette. his biggest problem seems to be that he has no idea how to win a fight against a trained opponent, so he freaks out if his two strategies (1. sucker punching 2. extremely aggressive power combos) don't work.

he basically only has a 1-2

If he's going around and just swinging on people, how hasn't he been arrested yet?

He goes up to people in gyms and asks them if they want to do "light sparring" then he sucker punches them and walls on them.

You see a lot of people after very confused and saying "I thought this was light sparring."

he basically only has a 1-2

he has good beginners technique, which is part of what makes him such a fascinating figure. He's a guy who looks like he learned two things at a boxing gym, then decided that would be the only two things he would ever need to learn. In an alternate dimension you could imagine him being a pretty decent amateur lightweight boxer. But in all these challenge fights he displays no understanding of how to actually win a fight beyond exploiting boxing ethics.

When I saw this necro, I thought for sure someone was breaking the news of his death.

Yeah..... But how much does he make off youtube? Maybe more a year than your average 11th ranked dude in mist boxing divisions. He's obviously a weird idiot, but if he's making jack, he may be a weird idiot like a fox.

And somebody else mentioned it, but I would buy the ppv with this guy v punk in an MMA match. Put it on the undercard of the Liddell v Ortiz abortion.

how come he never tries his shit with julian jackson?

I just realized that he is no different or worse off than the zillions of McDojo warriors who keep insisting that their art is par excellence despite all the mountains of recent and accumulated evidence.

There's been an outbreak in the striking forum recently. The way they will twist logic and fact to make it seem as if their position is supported by contrary facts and evidence is truly dazzling.

Sounds like the war room.

Wilder couldn’t finish him so there’s that

I saw that video a couple of years ago. That Charlie guy has quite a strong chin, no doubt, but what stood out the most for me was the right hand glove on Deontey's left hand. Why would he do that?

Very recent chapter in the Charlie Z epic. Think it happened this month. Well worth the watch.

I’ll admit I admire his bravery to get in the ring/street? with the people he’s ‘boxed’, even if it’s just a few seconds. How many of you would lace up against Wilder? especially when you’re that much smaller. Sure it ended up being a mauling right away but at least he has the balls to take that beating lol. Or maybe he just wanted to be dominated by a big black man, who knows. Other than that, the dude definitely has mental issues.

Back