Is Cowboy Cerrone 20 times more popular than Platinum Perry?

Two totally different levels of EVERYTHING. Including talent, and likability. One is very good, and likable. The other well...

There aren't alot of ppl that straight up, do not like Cowboy. Not that I've ever noticed. Win or lose. He's a guy I like, and want to watch fight.

I don't think too many ppl honestly like Pewter Perry. Just that fucked up douche club. And most of them bailed when he lost to Jouban.

He's NEVER entering the top 10. He's not good enough. So, he goes full douche, instead. To try to get noticed.

I saw someone posted about followers on social media, etc. I don't really care about that shit. But, that really does show the discrepancy between those two guys.

Two opposite ends of the spectrum.

I just have a problem with a man having bangs plastered to his forehead. It's a bad look. Perry needs a stylist desperately.

All you gotta know for now is that he is an amazing fighter.

There were plans for a fight against Tumenov but we all know how that ended. Tumenov is back in his hometown fighting for peanuts in a local promotion.

QYpN472.jpg

Next goal for Perry is a first round KO of Jake Ellenberger.
Wow I didnt realise the UFC didnt resign Tumenov, fucken retards hes 24 with some of the best hands in the devision it honestly dorsnt make any sense

I don't know I think Perry gets more attention fighting a nobody than Cowboy would possibly. He might be more well known then Perry because he's been around longer but I don't think he could generate the same hype Perry could at the present moment.

i think platinum perry should join cody necktats at TAM. they might get along real well.

i think platinum perry should join cody necktats at TAM. they might get along real well.
We called Cody - Lil Platz for the longest, he was the second signing to Platinum records.
Two totally different levels of EVERYTHING. Including talent, and likability. One is very good, and likable. The other well...

There aren't alot of ppl that straight up, do not like Cowboy. Not that I've ever noticed. Win or lose. He's a guy I like, and want to watch fight.

I don't think too many ppl honestly like Pewter Perry. Just that fucked up douche club. And most of them bailed when he lost to Jouban.

He's NEVER entering the top 10. He's not good enough. So, he goes full douche, instead. To try to get noticed.

I saw someone posted about followers on social media, etc. I don't really care about that shit. But, that really does show the discrepancy between those two guys.

Two opposite ends of the spectrum.
<DisgustingHHH>

At the point in his career that Plat is currently at... Cowboy was skipping back n forth between wins & losses & he's doing just fine with popularity now-a-days. Same with Plat. He can take another L & be just fine.

Obviously their paths have been different.... but Comparison to Cowboy's career aside... (which I don't really care about anyway) Plat can easily eat another loss & come back & take over the division. Don't forget about that power if you doubt that. It's a very special thing that most people don't have. That means his potential is much higher... & with the work on his technique that I see he's obviously putting in... I think he will be a major contender.
Difference is cowboy didn't have fake hype so once he loses the fanboys are gone just like all the other hype trains.

Difference is cowboy didn't have fake hype so once he loses the fanboys are gone just like all the other hype trains.
Agree to disagree then. I think you're a bit prejudice against the Plat Naysh due to not approving of their coverage... & you're overlooking the fact that Plat haz real potential & lethal KO power that warrents the hype that he gets. All winz by KO bro... that is something special.

Nobody outside of Sherdog has any idea who Perry is.

Nobody outside of Sherdog has any idea who Perry is.
That's because Sherdog is the apex of those in the know. I guarantee you that the casuals are starting to catch on to a guy who wins every fight by knock out... & his exposure will grow quickly even among the casuals as he continues to win.

how can anyone seriously hate on mike perry? you have to be a complete fucking loser in real life to hate on a guy that puts on exciting fights for shit pay.... kill yourself platinum haters you little dick weasels

Yeah. They have been pushing Donald Cerrone for a long as time. Long before he became good. Long before he deserved to be known. It's like someone owed someone else a favor and the pay out was to market Cowboy forever. He finally deserves the recognition but I think we all know he will never be champ.

cerrone has 462k followers on twitter and perry has 14k. thats 33x as many followers that perry has.

cerrone has 898k followers on ig and perry has 30.5k. thats 29.44x as many followers that perry has.

cowboy is not 20x more popular than perry he is actually 31.22 times more popular.

Well Perry has 30k Followers on Instagram and Cerrone has 897k so those numbers would suggest Cerrone is actually 30x as popular. Either way though Perry isn't well known outside of Sherdog.

cerrone has 462k followers on twitter and perry has 14k. thats 33x as many followers that perry has.

cerrone has 898k followers on ig and perry has 30.5k. thats 29.44x as many followers that perry has.

cowboy is not 20x more popular than perry he is actually 31.22 times more popular.
but you don't measure popularity with how many people click "Follow" on 2 social media sites :p

Cerrone is pro military and pro Trump so he gets a big boost from just standing there for photos

Back