Is Darren Till having a Ronda moment?

It was a devastating knock out and a first knockout is meant to be a bitter pill to swallow.

A tko or tapping is not the same.

The guy was absolutely smashed out cold.

He is probably feeling a bout of depression which is normal for any loss, but a heavy one like that can ruin a career.

I hope he makes a comeback and improves.

Plenty of fighters have suffered horrible losses and improved after.

If he has the character, he can bounce back in time!

Fuck it was an awful ko all the same lol!

Ko's don't get much more devastating than that, its not like he was tired or was hurt and you could see it coming, he was still fresh and got straight slept out cold left lifeless on the floor infront of his home fans. That's devastating ko to come back from and be the same for anybody, let alone somebody with an ego the size of tills, who considers him self the super big tough guy etc.

Even in the woodley post fight press conference he he said there was no way woodley was knocking him out and that his punches never hurt him, I think he legit thought he was going to walk through masvidal like cowboy.

As you say this will really be a test of his character, if he can come back from this a better man and a better fighter, He can redeem him self for sure.

95% of fighters go quiet for a while after a loss, it's strange that people only point it out for a few fighters.

I am surprised by this to be fair, i remember him saying in the post fight vs woodley he will face his loss head on, still stick 2 fingers up to the world etc.

Lets be real do you think till would give a fuck how masvidal would feel if he ko'd him or any of his opponents for that matter? would he fuck.

It's one thing to get blown out in a title fight that you got rushed in to.

It's another thing to get knocked unconscious for over a minute in your rebound fight against a guy who's very skilled, but is considered fringe top ten and was coming off of a multiple losses and a long layoff.

Till is a decent prospect, but he's not what was advertised. Dude basically just has one punch and can be embarrassed pretty badly when his opponents figure out how to deal with him.

Last edited:
It was a devastating knock out and a first knockout is meant to be a bitter pill to swallow.

A tko or tapping is not the same.

The guy was absolutely smashed out cold.

He is probably feeling a bout of depression which is normal for any loss, but a heavy one like that can ruin a career.

I hope he makes a comeback and improves.

Plenty of fighters have suffered horrible losses and improved after.

If he has the character, he can bounce back in time!

Fuck it was an awful ko all the same lol!

Rashad Evans still hasn’t gotten over his KO loss to Machida even Till this day.

Where is this dude? he has gone completely radio silent since those cuban missiles.

Just a dumbass post. The man just got knocked out. Give him some time to process this, clear his head, and then I'm sure you'll be able to beat off to his first social posting since the KO.

he is hanging out with Mike Perry at the spa

let him be

Did he ever wake up from that KO yet? I thought he was in ICU

Well, he talked a very, very big game and he also showboats a lot in fights. You generally try to be a bit more humble as person or you get something like last Saturday, where it backfires in a major way, it's pure karma.

hqdefault.jpg

snoop dog looks like burnt shit

Rashad Evans still hasn’t gotten over his KO loss to Machida even Till this day.

I've seen it ruin boxers.

Look at the devastating ko Manny suffered against JMM in 2012!!

He bounced back straight away like the legend he is. Though he was stopped twice when he was a novice.

He's not exactly a prolific poster to his social media.

You only have to scroll down a little on his Instagram to see a 10 day gap with no posts nothing from the 5th March until the 15th, posts on the 23rd Feb and then nothing until the 3rd March, posts on the 1st Feb then nothing until the 14th Feb.

He clearly has better things to do most of the time, he's not a teenage girl/boy.

I think he's just taking an extended time-off, so he can get back to important things, like not being a father to his children again.
Deep down, this is what the UFC is all about - families. The ones we love; the ones pretend don't exist.

The guy just got brutally ko'd. If he was on twitter/insta, people like you would be bashing him.

To go through a Ronda moment you need to be an undefeated dominant champ prior to that moment. So no, Till is not.

Dude got smoked and his head bounced off the canvas...Jesus.

Back