Is DJ content with fighting the Borgs, Reis’, Cariasos, and Elliots of the world...

Dozer .

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
...for the rest of his career?

Does he not wanna challenge himself against an opponent that is willing to go to HIS own weight class (TJ)?

Did the Cruz domination traumatize him for the rest of his career?

Is TJ willing to continue to fight at that class or does he just want to move down for a shot at holding a title in two divisions ?

I think that's also a solid question , not just defending MM , but I think it's valid .

Is TJ willing to drop down and fight a few fights at that class or does he just want to be given the title shot there ?

I think that's also a solid question , not just defending MM , but I think it's valid .
Did Conor go to 155 having to fight multiple people to get a title shot? No he didn't. Or how about Frankie getting a shot at Aldo? Tj is the 135 pound champ and would easily be DJ's toughest fight he doesn't need to fight any other 125 pounder. End of story

Last edited:
Saw in another thread that DJ was actually still lobbying for the fight...but no source to quote. Of course on here everyone is blaming DJ, quack quack...but we really don't know the whole story behind this fight falling through.

Is TJ willing to continue to fight at that class or does he just want to move down for a shot at holding a title in two divisions ?

TJ mops the floor with the rest of the FLW division. No one wants their time wasted on that.

Did Conor go to 155 having to fight multiple people to get a title shot? No he didn't .Tj is the 135 pound champ and would easily be DJ's toughest fight he doesn't need to fight any other 125 pounder. End of story
Edited the original , what I was trying to say is if he drops down and wins does he have any intention of defending or is it that he thinks it's his best shot at being 2 division champ ? The GSP thing kinda irks me where he picked Bisping obviously because he thought it was a weak spot where he could become a 2 division champ he had no intent of defending .

Did Conor go to 155 having to fight multiple people to get a title shot? No he didn't. Or how about Frankie getting a shot at Aldo? Tj is the 135 pound champ and would easily be DJ's toughest fight he doesn't need to fight any other 125 pounder. End of story
How about he goes after Holloway ?

He only cares about getting paid, the UFC needs to step in and cancel the 125lb division, it's losing them $.

I'm not the biggest DJ fan, but come on, he's faced and dominated the like of Joseph, Dodson and Henry

How about he goes after Holloway ?
How about people not strawman and bring up Holloway? How about people not nuthug DJ and find every excuse in the book to try and have DJ not fight an elite fighter. Tj can make 125 and Holloway could easily be 155 fighter big difference.

When did Max Holloway become DJ guardian? Let the so called P4P #1 defend himself lol, TJ beats him at FLW or BW.

How about people not strawman and bring up Holloway? How about people not nuthug DJ and find every excuse in the book to try and have DJ not fight an elite fighter. Tj can make 125 and Holloway could easily be 155 fighter big difference.
How is that Strawman ? It's completely relevant ...TJ is trying to cherry pick to pick up a 2nd title it is what it is ...I'm not even a DJ fan just calling it like it is if anyone is nut hugging here it's you on TJ .

How is that Strawman ? It's completely relevant ...TJ is trying to cherry pick to pick up a 2nd title it is what it is ...I'm not even a DJ fan just calling it like it is if anyone is nut hugging here it's you on TJ .
Yeah cherry pick the supposed NUMBER 1 pound for pound. And no bringing up Holloway is not relevant. I'm done with you goon.

People nuthug DJ? The most disrespected champion ever?

<TheWire1>

Yeah cherry pick the supposed NUMBER 1 pound for pound. And no bringing up Holloway is not relevant. I'm done with you goon.
I guess DJ just created the rankings ...you're telling me TJ doesn't think it's his easiest chance to become 2 division champ ? Fuck outta here ...I'm the goon, ok son .

I’m just so baffled at the people who would rather him fight Pettis or Cejudo again instead of Dillashaw. Like, why?

People nuthug DJ? The most disrespected champion ever?

<TheWire1>
lmfao there are plenty of people who defend this guy at all cost and make every excuse for him to not fight someone elite. Guess you haven't been on sherdog much. Try again with another stupid gif.

lmfao there are plenty of people who defend this guy at all cost and make every excuse for him to not fight someone elite. Guess you haven't been on sherdog much. Try again with another stupid gif.

<36>

Back