Is it me or does everything Kevin Lee says...

I like it.
But please clarify for me your point.
Do you wish to debate when Conor got his tattoo, and if he actually copied someone? or something else?

Bayesian reasoning, I have no clue what that is. Frankly, don't care either.
You quoted my post and asked a bunch of questions and requested that I respond, I then replied to them. You then requested that I "sit out." No dice.

Bayesian reasoning is PRECISELY what applies when comparing Conor's tattoos to Josh Mario John's and what they state about Conor's originality and intent. Do you need help understanding that? :)

an exact replica of what Conor says/has said?

Too lazy to fill the exact quotes.
And come to think of it, Fergie been on that imitation train as well.
That fuck yourself bandana he wore lol

You quoted my post and asked a bunch of questions and requested that I respond, I then replied to them. You then requested that I "sit out." No dice.

Bayesian reasoning is PRECISELY what applies when comparing Conor's tattoos to Josh Mario John's and what they state about Conor's originality and intent. Do you need help understanding that? :)

Indeed
Indulge me

Conor is the biggest swagger jacker of all time. He jacked Mayweather's lingo, stole from a male model, and also stole from countless rappers. Yet, if anyone talks trash all of a sudden they're stealing from McGregor. What a joke.

I feel like there was a character in a movie exactly like him I just can't remember which.

He's replica of a true a level athlete

751guamvhp1z.jpg

Lol. He couldn't even find the right shirt.

Indeed
Indulge me
Here's a start for you. If someone feels cold to the touch, are they dead? It's hard to tell isn't it? Because it could be cold weather. What if they feel cold to the touch and they're laying down? Well it could be cold weather and they could be asleep. What if they feel cold to the touch and they're laying down and they're in a morgue? It gets more and more likely that they're dead as the variables pile up on one side.

Now see if you can apply that to Conor's various tattoos and hairstyle and how they relate to Josh Mario John's. If you have trouble, then I'll continue.

Here's a start for you. If someone feels cold to the touch, are they dead? It's hard to tell isn't it? Because it could be cold weather. What if they feel cold to the touch and they're laying down? Well it could be cold weather and they could be asleep. What if they feel cold to the touch and they're laying down and they're in a morgue? It gets more and more likely that they're dead as the variables pile up on one side.

Now see if you can apply that to Conor's various tattoos and hairstyle and how they relate to Josh Mario John's. If you have trouble, then I'll continue.

Before you do, realize that you seem to be on your way to proving yourself wrong.

You're saying that Conor copied this model guy, right?

Your analysis is completely based on your subjective point of view, and also extremely weak because it's circumstantial, at best.

You have started your argument by pointing out that someone who's laying down and cold to the touch should not, and does not mean that he is dead... And yet, you see a semblance in a tattoo and are utterly convinced that Conor copied him.

Interesting way to begin by proving my point, but I'm curious to see where you're going.

Correlation does not imply causation.

Proceed

Last edited:
Before you do, realize that you seem to be on your way to proving yourself wrong.

You're saying that Conor copied this model guy, right?

Your analysis is completely based on your subjective point of view, and also extremely weak because it's circumstantial, at best.

You have started your argument by pointing out that someone who's laying down and cold to the touch should not, and does not mean that he is dead... And yet, you see a semblance in a tattoo and are utterly convinced that Conor copied him.

Interesting way to begin by proving my point, but I'm curious to see where you're going.

Correlation does not imply causation.

Proceed
Ooh, I see? So how are two tiger tattoos on the stomach my "subjective opinion?" How about the dates of those two tattoos (which one clown who you "liked" already got embarrassed for trying to claim were reversed)?

:)

Ooh, I see? So how are two tiger tattoos on the stomach my "subjective opinion?" How about the dates of those two tattoos (which one clown who you "liked" already got embarrassed for trying to claim were reversed)?

:)

It is your opinion that Conor looked at that models picture and distinctly went about copying it.

Don't act stupid trying to detract. Respond directly in correlation to your initial statement.

His first memorable appearance and line was "I'm not trying to be McGregor"

It is your opinion that Conor looked at that models picture and distinctly went about copying it.

Don't act stupid trying to detract. Respond directly in correlation to your initial statement.
I did respond directly, you're struggling to follow the point. Is it a matter of subjective opinion that they both have a tiger tattoo on their stomach? Once you follow that, you will then start to see how Bayesian reasoning works.

I did respond directly, you're struggling to follow the point. Is it a matter of subjective opinion that they both have a tiger tattoo on their stomach? Once you follow that, you will then start to see how Bayesian reasoning works.

They both obviously have a tiger tattoo on their stomach.

But how many people have I love you mom tattoos on their arm?

How about a beard, ray bans, and a man bun?

What about a tribal tattoo, tongue ring, wearing a wife beater? (90's)

What about baggy fubus, a du rag, and a blunt in their mouth?

Granted, I'll say that the tiger tattoo on the belly isn't really something you see everyday, everything else is ubiquitous in contemporary culture.

They both obviously have a tiger tattoo on their stomach.

But how many people have I love you mom tattoos on their arm?

How about a beard, ray bans, and a man bun?

What about a tribal tattoo, tongue ring, wearing a wife beater? (90's)

What about baggy fubus, a du rag, and a blunt in their mouth?

Granted, I'll say that the tiger tattoo on the belly isn't really something you see everyday, everything else is ubiquitous in contemporary culture.
There you go, now you've acknowledged that the tiger tattoo is not subjective. Now what about them both having a beard? AND the art-style of the gorilla and the black panther tattoos being nearly identical? AND the rose tattoo? Etc., etc., etc.?

Do you know what happens as you add up coincidences? Hint: Bayesian reasoning.

There you go, now you've acknowledged that the tiger tattoo is not subjective. Now what about them both having a beard? AND the art-style of the gorilla and the black panther tattoos being nearly identical? AND the rose tattoo? Etc., etc., etc.?

Do you know what happens as you add up coincidences? Hint: Bayesian reasoning.

If you don't acknowledge what I wrote down you're essentially talking to yourself. Address the examples I gave you.

The gangster says steal from the greats. That what everyone does. Everyone, Nate.

Back