Is it me or does everything Kevin Lee says...

connor-mcgregor-swaggerjack-josh-mario-john_zps5zbnye3o.jpg
There is nothing new under the sun - ecleesioaskolees

I've noticed it too. Like today on the mma hour, the guy said sth along the lines of I think ferguson won because he was more calm and composed and used his energy in a more effective way. It might be his honest opinion but he sounds just like conor after the first diaz fight smh.

If you don't acknowledge what I wrote down you're essentially talking to yourself. Address the examples I gave you.
I am addressing them, dippy. Your claim about "subjectivity" has already fallen apart and you backed off from it, now we're discussing Bayesian reasoning applies to the things you're trying to cite. Now think really hard and see if you can grasp it.

I am addressing them, dippy. Your claim about "subjectivity" has already fallen apart and you backed off from it, now we're discussing Bayesian reasoning applies to the things you're trying to cite. Now think really hard and see if you can grasp it.

Again, negating an entire portion of my angle, and continually attempting to stump it with an innocuous term.
I see how you win out arguments. You're just annoyingly ignorant.
You've completely misinterpreted the 'subjectivity' line, and you've opted for snide remarks.
Way to go buddy

Not everything is equally unoriginal. Conor is exceptionally unoriginal.

lol
you seem to love putting down everything and everyone, even at the expense of reason

whatever you do, just don't pick up a gun
let it out man

be easy

Back