Is it wrong to want a WMMA fighter to get KTFO'd?

No your reading comprehension sucks.

He said fans can want to see anything they want, and I said I can want to see his mom get blown up with a shotgun but its a fucked up thing to want to see isnt it?
Why don't you ask a lawyer or judge whether that's threatening?

All of which is true, btw. I can WANT to see whatever I want.

Thats not saying I do.

Stop trying to twist my words around, you're the bloodthirsty sociopath who only watches MMA to watch women get beat, not me.
"I can WANT to see whatever I want." -Chain Saw, 2018

I don't think you realize just how much you're getting humiliated here.

I already told you I love combat sports.

If me and an opponent agree to a fight I will for sure try to KO them.

Its just scummy keyboard warriors who hope to see fighters get hurt by other fighters that I cant stand.

If you hate them so much go to their gym and sign a waiver. KO them yourself if you want to see them KO'd so bad.
You just destroyed yourself.

Is it wrong I got a little aroused by the noises the girl I was holding pads for the other day was making?

Why don't you ask a lawyer or judge whether that's threatening?

"I can WANT to see whatever I want." -Chain Saw, 2018

I don't think you realize just how much you're getting humiliated here.

Its kind of impossible to humiliate someone who could tie you into a pretzel irl.

Only if he agrees to it.

He seems to think Im extremely soft so he must be willing to fight me.

I mean, why wouldnt he be?

So what's the problem with wanting to see people who agree to fight each other for money get knocked out?

So what's the problem with wanting to see people who agree to fight each other for money get knocked out?

Why would you want to see someone whos never done anything to you get KO'd?

You're a shmuck.

And you dont know anything about combat sports, you just watch because you enjoy violence.

Mostly against women, apparently.
Its kind of impossible to humiliate someone who could tie you into a pretzel irl.
So you don't have any way left to defend your call for avoiding harming people in MMA, nor your special pleading and bizarre attempts to quote Conor McGregor as the representative of respect in MMA. And you followed up all your snowflake posts by saying "I can want whatever I want" when called out for threatening other posters, defeating your own argument, and then finally throwing away everything you've said by happily fantasizing publicly about KOing another poster.

This thread went well for you.

Equal rights right? I like seeing finishes so I wanna see the girls get ko'd or subbed in fights. Just part of the sport.

So you don't have any way left to defend your call for avoiding harming people in MMA, nor your special pleading and bizarre attempts to quote Conor McGregor as the representative of respect in MMA. And you followed up all your snowflake posts by saying "I can want whatever I want" when called out for threatening other posters, defeating your own argument, and then finally throwing away everything you've said by happily fantasizing publicly about KOing another poster.

This thread went well for you.

Lol you can want whatever you want its just that if you want certain things like women getting KO'd for your enjoyment, you are probably sick.

Lol you can want whatever you want its just that if you want certain things like women getting KO'd for your enjoyment, you are probably sick.
So then you're sick for wanting to see his mother killed with a shotgun, right? Much MORE sick, since you're talking about cold-blooded murder.

How do you KO someone without hurting them?

Now thats genius.
You don’t, but most people want to see someone they don’t like KOd but we don’t want to see someone permenantly hurt. Just like you and me watching some of these guys get Wobbled every fight and wishing for them to be fine after they retire even though that’s not going to happen. If you have such a problem with people getting hurt stop being such a hypocrite and stop watching this sport which by the way we all contribute to these guys ending up like vegetables in some small way even you.

You know you literally fantasized out loud about KOing another poster just a few minutes ago, right?

That's someone who directly insulted me, and insinuated I was soft. I think its pretty reasonable to want to fight that person.

why do you want random fighters, especially women fighters to get KO'd?

So then you're sick for wanting to see his mother killed with a shotgun, right? Much MORE sick, since you're talking about cold-blooded murder.

I never said that I wanted to see that dummy, I said that I am allowed to have that fantasy if I choose to.

I never said I did, in fact I said its a fucked up fantasy to have. And I used a fucked up fantasy to compare to your fucked up fantasies of women getting KO'd.

Your reading comprehension sucks.

That's someone who directly insulted me, and insinuated I was soft. I think its pretty reasonable to want to fight that person.
Not really, he said he couldn't believe that a fight fan didn't like knockouts. You responded with wanting to knock him out.

You don’t, but most people want to see someone they don’t like KOd but we don’t want to see someone permenantly hurt. Just like you and me watching some of these guys get Wobbled every fight and wishing for them to be fine after they retire even though that’s not going to happen. If you have such a problem with people getting hurt stop being such a hypocrite and stop watching this sport which by the way we all contribute to these guys ending up like vegetables in some small way even you.

At the end of the day, the choice is theirs.

But I don't go into any fight hoping that I see one of them badly hurt.

I never said that I wanted to see that dummy, I said that I am allowed to have that fantasy if I choose to.
Right, and you're sick to have brought up that fantasy. I would never do that.

Back