Is Michelle Waterson hottest mma girl ever?

latest

Gina Carano in her prime was the hottest MMA girl ever.

Are we overlooking the size of her forehead?

I don't check out trannies so I'm not familiar with what they look like, good thing we have the tranny expert here to set the record strait.
Lol like youve never seen a mans face in your life, then again im sure youve never seen one in the mirror before so maybe you havent. Obviously im calling her man face, hope that it didnt go over your head this time.

I always thought Pena looked like a trans

I like Tates looks, and her nose. She has an obtainable charm to her
Miesha-Tate-To-Fight-Amanda-Nunes-at-UFC-200.jpg

OMG you must've loved watching the Wizard of Oz and you were in love with the wicked witch cause the similarities in the face is just uncanny.
wicked-witch-west.jpg

in this particular order in my book:

carano
macedo
vera [dunno where she is and what happened to her though]

96d7b0f3b5d5519500dda5d5411d6284.jpg

Lol like youve never seen a mans face in your life, then again im sure youve never seen one in the mirror before so maybe you havent. Obviously im calling her man face, hope that it didnt go over your head this time.

Then say man instead of tranny, don't know what you smoking if you think she has a man face, but do you playboi.

I have a huge thing for Asians bordering on the unhealthy....but prime Gina is the answer to this question and it isn't even close.

It's not fair to compare a woman that has had multiple kids like Waterson to some chick in her 20's that hasn't had kids like prime Gina.

Don’t get the Asian fever... can you picture just looking at someone that gives the money change on candy or ironing your clothes? Huge NO THANKS for me!!

Back